- Rated R Radio: Episode 6 – AAF, Stadiums and Redskins Free Agency? Oh My…
- Rated R Radio: Episode 5 – 100% Doom & Gloom Free Redskins Talk
- Redskins Hire Ray Horton as New Defensive Backs Coach
- Rated R Radio: Episode 4 – Who Stays, Who Goes? (PODCAST)
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 17
- Rated R Radio: Episode 3 – Spoil the Eagles Season? (PODCAST)
REPORT: Redskins Will Not Re-Sign Santana Moss
- Updated: May 14, 2015
Redskins Will Not Re-Sign Santana Moss
According to a report from ESPN writer John Keim, the Washington Redskins will not re-sign Santana Moss. Moss played in 146 games with the burgundy and gold, catching 581 passes for 7867 yards and 47 touchdowns.
Below is an excerpt from Keim’s report:
Will they add Santana Moss? No. After the draft a key member of the organization said drafting two wideouts did not mean the end for Moss in Washington. However, that was directly after the draft. Things have changed and now, according to a source, he will not return. Could those plans change down the road if someone got hurt? Perhaps. But, as of now, Moss’ time in Washington has ended. The problem with keeping Moss is that who would you leave off? You’d need to keep seven receivers if he were around and then he’d be inactive every game. There’s no room for him among the top six. But, whether it’s Moss or someone else, if anything happened to one of the top five or six receivers they’d need to find someone. The roster is thin on options beyond this group. (Rashad Ross is another holdover.)
If Moss, aka “The Cowboy Killa”, does not return he will undoubtedly live on forever in Redskins lore thanks to the memories he created, especially in the video below.