- Reviewing Scot McCloughan’s First Moves & the Road Ahead
- Redskins Release Barry Cofield, Stephen Bowen Save $9.7 Million
- Redskins Sign Defensive End Ricky Jean-Francois
- Top 5 Most Underrated Washington Redskins of All-Time
- Redskins Make Change to DeAngelo Hall’s Contract
- Sean Taylor Book “Going Full Speed” as Told by Pedro Taylor to Come out in Spring
Redskins win 6th Game in a Row….WE WANT DALLAS!!!
- Updated: December 23, 2012
Redskins win 6th Game in a Row
The Washington Redskins held on Sunday to beat the Philadelphia Eagles 27-20 and improve to 9-6 on the year. The game ended on a forward pass that Nick Foles could not get back to the line of scrimmage, which resulted in a ten second runoff for illegal procedure. Being as there was only one second remaining the game ended.
The Redskins, lead by Ryan Kerrigan’s two sacks and fumble recovery, are the hottest team in the NFC right now. Rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III looked good in his first outing since injuring his right knee against Baltimore two weeks ago. Griffin was 16-24 for 198 yards and two touchdowns. Griffin threw his 5th interception on the year on a tip pass late in the game.
Alfred Morris rushed twenty-one times for 91 yards and also scored his 10th touchdown of the year, which tied him for the Redskins rookie record with Charlie Taylor. Pierre Garcon had 7 catches for 89 yards and Josh Morgan and Santana Moss both scored touchdowns for the Redskins.
With the win, the Redskins have won 6 games in a row and now will face the Dallas Cowboys next week at home, a game with extreme playoff implications. The game will be played on Sunday Night Football (NBC) with the kickoff time being 8:20.
The Redskins will be playing for their first NFC East title since 1999.
WE WANT DALLAS!!!!
Incoming search terms:
- we want dallas video