- Dexter Manley to be Featured on NFL Network’s “A Football Life”
- David Amerson Working Hard to Improve After Sophomore Slump
- Charles Mann Receives College Degree
- Redskins License Plate Collection
- Final Person Sentenced in Sean Taylor Murder Trial
- Redskins Will Have Ticket Lottery for Texans Training Camp Visit
- Robert Griffin III Focused on Continuing his Growth as a QB
- Redskins Minicamp Recap – Day 1
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 6-16-2015
- Will Duke Ihenacho or Jeron Johnson Start at Strong Safety?
Redskins win 6th Game in a Row….WE WANT DALLAS!!!
- Updated: December 23, 2012
Redskins win 6th Game in a Row
The Washington Redskins held on Sunday to beat the Philadelphia Eagles 27-20 and improve to 9-6 on the year. The game ended on a forward pass that Nick Foles could not get back to the line of scrimmage, which resulted in a ten second runoff for illegal procedure. Being as there was only one second remaining the game ended.
The Redskins, lead by Ryan Kerrigan’s two sacks and fumble recovery, are the hottest team in the NFC right now. Rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III looked good in his first outing since injuring his right knee against Baltimore two weeks ago. Griffin was 16-24 for 198 yards and two touchdowns. Griffin threw his 5th interception on the year on a tip pass late in the game.
Alfred Morris rushed twenty-one times for 91 yards and also scored his 10th touchdown of the year, which tied him for the Redskins rookie record with Charlie Taylor. Pierre Garcon had 7 catches for 89 yards and Josh Morgan and Santana Moss both scored touchdowns for the Redskins.
With the win, the Redskins have won 6 games in a row and now will face the Dallas Cowboys next week at home, a game with extreme playoff implications. The game will be played on Sunday Night Football (NBC) with the kickoff time being 8:20.
The Redskins will be playing for their first NFC East title since 1999.
WE WANT DALLAS!!!!
Incoming search terms:
- we want dallas video