- Daily Recap: Redskins O-Line Had 4th Fewest Sacks in 2016; Robert Kelley has Minor Knee Surgery
- Redskins Set to Hire Kevin O’Connell as Team’s New Quarterback Coach
- Ryan Kerrigan Undergoes Elbow Surgery Faces 6-8 Week Recovery Time
- Daily Recap: Supreme Court Hears Case Similar to Redskins Trademark; Could Leonard Fournette Slip to the ‘Skins at 17?
- 3 of 4 Redskins Selected to Pro Bowl Will Not Attend
- Daily Recap: Redskins Not Locked Into 3-4 Scheme In Coaching Search; Ultimate Fan Letter Pushes for Jacoby Enshrinement
- Ryan Kerrigan & Trent Williams Named To All-NFC Team By PFWA
- Daily Recap: Redskins Scouting Departments Well Represented at First Shrine Practice; New Names Added To Defensive Coach Search
- Redskins Will Look At In-House Options to Replace Sean McVay
- Proposal for RFK Stadium Campus Includes Possible new Redskins Stadium
RG3 Does Jumping Jacks at Draft Day (Video)
- Updated: April 27, 2013
Robert Griffin III (RG3) was at the Redskins Draft day event at FedEx Field on Saturday and gave the crowd a quick show and proof that he is doing well.
Griffin said the Redskins “made Cowboys Stadium our home, and that’s what we want to continue to do.” He said “I’m all in for week one, just like you guys are.” And his final message was “You can’t leave here without saying HTTR, Hail to the Redskins baby,” and then he jogged off.
Incoming search terms:
- rg3 jumping jacks