- Washington Redskins 53-Man Roster Projection for 2014
- Native American Redskins Nation Calls for Boycott of Washington Post
- Daniel Snyder: “Redskins Organization has Started the Process of Designing a new Stadium”
- Brandon Meriweather Will Appeal Two-Game Suspension
- Redskins Finish Roster Cut-Down to 75
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 8-25-2014 (VIDEO)
- Brandon Meriweather Suspended two Games
- Redskins Release Rob Jackson; First Roster Cutdown to 75 is Underway
- Redskins Preseason Week 3 – Observations & Press Conferences
- Chris Cooley Defends Redskins Name on First Take
RG3 Does Jumping Jacks at Draft Day (Video)
- Updated: April 27, 2013
Robert Griffin III (RG3) was at the Redskins Draft day event at FedEx Field on Saturday and gave the crowd a quick show and proof that he is doing well.
Griffin said the Redskins “made Cowboys Stadium our home, and that’s what we want to continue to do.” He said “I’m all in for week one, just like you guys are.” And his final message was “You can’t leave here without saying HTTR, Hail to the Redskins baby,” and then he jogged off.
Incoming search terms:
- rg3 jumping jacks