- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bills Preseason Week 3
- Redskins Acquire Center Bryan Stork Via Trade With Patriots
- Rashad Ross Continues His Fight for Roster Spot
- Preseason Week 2 Observations Redskins vs Jets
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Jets Preseason Week 2
- Redskins End Richmond Camp With Fun And Shenanigans
- Preseason Week 1 Observations Redskins vs Falcons
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Falcons Preseason Week 1
- Redskins Will Induct Bobby Beathard Into Ring of Fame
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 7-29-2016
RG3 has Everyone “Astonished” so far With his Rehab
- Updated: July 16, 2013
Whenever Robert Griffin III gets his knee examined to determine whether or not he will be ready to start camp it appears the news will likely be good.
Chris Russell of ESPN 980, cited a source who is “very involved on the medical side”, posted on Twitter “every test they give him, every path they set – he completely smashes it. They are astonished so far.”
The same source also said that there has not yet been a time or location set for the examination that will determine whether or not the knee is ready for the rigors of training camp, which starts for the Redskins on July 25 in Richmond. Bruce Allen previously said that the physical would take place on the eve of training camp but it could happen sooner than that.
If RG3 is indeed cleared it will be up to coach Mike Shanahan to decide exactly how much he will participate in practice and preseason games. Last month Shanahan indicated that Griffin wouldn’t necessarily fully participate in every training camp practice. That leaves open the question of if the team’s star attraction will play in all three preseason games, as starters customarily do, or if one or two are adequate, or if he should sit out the preseason altogether.