- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 6
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Chiefs Week 4
- Washington Redskins release WR Dres Anderson from practice squad
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Raiders Week 3
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 1
- Redskins Injury Report: Jamison Crowder, two Others Limited in Practice 9-7-2017
- Redskins Trade TE Derek Carrier to the LA Rams
- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
RG3 has Everyone “Astonished” so far With his Rehab
- Updated: July 16, 2013
Whenever Robert Griffin III gets his knee examined to determine whether or not he will be ready to start camp it appears the news will likely be good.
Chris Russell of ESPN 980, cited a source who is “very involved on the medical side”, posted on Twitter “every test they give him, every path they set – he completely smashes it. They are astonished so far.”
The same source also said that there has not yet been a time or location set for the examination that will determine whether or not the knee is ready for the rigors of training camp, which starts for the Redskins on July 25 in Richmond. Bruce Allen previously said that the physical would take place on the eve of training camp but it could happen sooner than that.
If RG3 is indeed cleared it will be up to coach Mike Shanahan to decide exactly how much he will participate in practice and preseason games. Last month Shanahan indicated that Griffin wouldn’t necessarily fully participate in every training camp practice. That leaves open the question of if the team’s star attraction will play in all three preseason games, as starters customarily do, or if one or two are adequate, or if he should sit out the preseason altogether.