- Redskins Officially Hire New Defensive Backs Coach Torrian Gray
- Daily Recap: Redskins D-Line Needs Mesh Well With Strength of the Upcoming Draft; Montravius Adams To The Redskins at 17?
- Daily Recap: Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
- Virginia Governor Claims New Redskins Stadium Can Be Built Without Taxpayer Dollars
- Redskins Injury Report: Gruden Gives Update on Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed and Su’a Cravens
- Daily Recap: Matt Cavanaugh Says “Don’t Expect Much to Change on Offense”; Could Ohio St Safety Malik Hooker Fall to Redskins?
- Redskins Announce Coaching Staff Changes
- Redskins Re-Sign Veteran Long Snapper Nick Sundberg
- Chris Baker Wants to Return to the Redskins and Retire in Washington
- Daily Recap: Redskins O-Line Had 4th Fewest Sacks in 2016; Robert Kelley has Minor Knee Surgery
RG3 Thanks Redskins Fans for Coming to Draft Day Party
- Updated: April 29, 2013
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III made an appearance at the 2013 Redskins Draft Day Party at FedEx Field this past Saturday and was greeting by exited Redskins fans.
RG3 decided he wanted to show the Redskins faithful just how far he had come by doing jumping jacks on stage. (That video can be seen by clicking HERE)
Griffin has fond memories from last season, “You’ve got to start with the last game against the Cowboys,” Griffin said. “Alfred Morris runs for 200 yards, does a great job. Then we go back to the game on Thanksgiving and we spanked the Cowboys.”
“We made Cowboys Stadium our home. And that’s what we want to continue to do,” he said.
“We’re having a great draft right now, and I’m all in for Week 1, just like you guys are right now,” Griffin said. “You guys saw me jumping. I mean, I can run a little bit. I’ll be good. No worries. I’ll take it slow, but in the same time, I’ll be ready to go.”
The Redskins open the season against the Philadelphia Eagles in a Monday Night Football NFC east rivalry match-up.