- There is Plenty of Blame to go Around With the 2014 Redskins
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 12; Trent Williams & David Amerson Will not Play
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 12: “Burgundy-N-Gold”
- Redskins Injury Report Week 12
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 12
- Jay Gruden Press Conference 11-19-2014
- Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for the 2015 Hall of Fame Class
- Redskins Injury Report 11-18-2014
- Redskins Must Find Ways to Create More Turnovers
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 11-14-2014
RG3 had the top Selling Jersey of All-Time in 2012-13
- Updated: April 9, 2013
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III not only ended the year with the best selling jersey in the league, more of his No. 10 jerseys were sold in the NFL this fiscal year than any jersey in league history.
Exact sales numbers on NFLShop.com from April 1, 2012 to March 1, 2013, were not revealed by the NFL.
New Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning came in second in jersey sales and sold the third most in a single year, undoubtedly boosted by the league’s new Nike apparel deal. Brett Favre’s Minnesota Vikings (2009) and New York Jets jerseys (2008) are the second and fourth best-selling jerseys in a single season.
We first reported this story back in December, but at that time had no idea of whether or not RG3 would be able to hold onto the claim of having the top sold jersey in NFL history or not.
RG3 is in the middle of one of the most media covered injury comebacks to date after injuring his knee last year, and his main sponsor, Adidas, is using him as their poster boy this year for their “All in for Week one” campaign.
Incoming search terms:
- RG3 jersy best selling jersy of all time