- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
- Redskins Injury Report: RB Keith Marshall Tore Right Patellar Tendon, Out for Season
- Washington Redskins Sign DB Jeremiah McKinnon, Release DB Lou Young III
- Redskins Training Camp 2017: Recap Day 1 (Videos)
- Washington Redskins Release Linebacker Houston Bates, Sign Tight End E.J. Bibbs
- Jordan Reed one of Four Redskins to Start Training Camp on PUP List
- Washington Redskins DeAngelo Hall, Houston Bates Will Begin Camp on PUP List
- Redskins QB Kirk Cousins Will Play Another Season on the Franchise Tag
- Washington Redskins Showcase Security & Menu Changes at 2017 Taste of FedexField
RG3 had the top Selling Jersey of All-Time in 2012-13
- Updated: April 9, 2013
RG3 had the top Selling Jersey of All-Time
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III not only ended the year with the best selling jersey in the league, more of his No. 10 jerseys were sold in the NFL this fiscal year than any jersey in league history.
Exact sales numbers on NFLShop.com from April 1, 2012 to March 1, 2013, were not revealed by the NFL.
New Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning came in second in jersey sales and sold the third most in a single year, undoubtedly boosted by the league’s new Nike apparel deal. Brett Favre’s Minnesota Vikings (2009) and New York Jets jerseys (2008) are the second and fourth best-selling jerseys in a single season.
We first reported this story back in December, but at that time had no idea of whether or not RG3 would be able to hold onto the claim of having the top sold jersey in NFL history or not.
RG3 is in the middle of one of the most media covered injury comebacks to date after injuring his knee last year, and his main sponsor, Adidas, is using him as their poster boy this year for their “All in for Week one” campaign.