- Redskins Will Look At In-House Options to Replace Sean McVay
- Proposal for RFK Stadium Campus Includes Possible new Redskins Stadium
- DeAngelo Hall Wants One Last Chance With Redskins, Will Take Paycut
- Redskins Will Face Several Key Free Agent Decisions This Offseason
- Kyshoen Jarrett Speaks Out On His Journey a Year After Being Injured
- Redskins Great Joe Jacoby Named Hall of Fame Finalist for 2nd Time
- Redskins Home and Away Opponents List for 2017
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 17
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bears Week 16
- Four Redskins Selected to Pro Bowl; Three Others Will be Alternates
RGIII to Serve as Memorial Day Parade Grand Marshal
- Updated: May 18, 2013
Robert Griffin III as been selected as an honorary Grand Marshall for the 2013 National Memorial Day Parade. RGIII will be alongside country music singer Trace Adkins, actors, JR Martinez, Gary Sinise and Joe Mantegna.
The annual parade, organized by the American Veterans Center, will take place on Monday, May 27, at 2:00 p.m. and will run along Constitution Avenue in the nation’s capital. The television broadcast will be nationally syndicated to more than 100 cities and 80 million households across the country, according to the press release.
The parade is featuring honorary celebrity marshals helping to call attention to the service and sacrifice of the U.S. military.
Robert Griffin Jr. and Jacqueline Griffin, both U.S. Army Veterans, will be featured prominently with their son as part of a special salute to the sacrifices made by America’s military families.
The parade will also include musical performances by former “American Idol” winner Taylor Hicks, and Miss America 2013, Mallory Hagan.
For more information CLICK HERE