- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-20-2014
- Brian Orakpo has Torn Pectoral Muscle, Out for the Season
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 10-20-2014
- Concern Grows on Brian Orakpo’s Pectoral Muscle Injury, MRI set for Monday
- Colt McCoy Replaces Kirk Cousins, Sparks Redskins win Over Titans
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 7
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Titans Week 7
- Redskins Activate Stephen Bowen; Place Akeem Jordan on Injured Reserve
- Santana Moss Gets Beautiful Native American Tattoos on his Legs
- Over 100 Alumni to Attend Sunday’s Game as Mark Rypien Goes in the “Ring of Fame”
RGIII Will Drive NASCAR Pace Car at Richmond This Weekend
- Updated: April 23, 2014
RGIII Will Drive NASCAR Pace Car
Washington Redskins starting quarterback Robert Griffin III will drive the Official Pace Car to start Saturday’s Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) April 23, 2014
Dale Earnhardt Jr. started the conversation on Twitter with RGIII a month ago about the possibility.
— Dennis Bickmeier (@RIRprez) March 24, 2014
Griffin will lead the field of 43 drivers to the Green Flag, plus go through Pace Car training, spend time with Earnhardt and visit with former Redskins Coach and current NASCAR team owner Joe Gibbs for a garage tour.
Griffin will go through Pace Car training, spend time with Earnhardt, get a complete garage tour from former Redskins coach (and current NASCAR team owner) Joe Gibbs. The night will be capped off with Griffin leading the field of 43 drivers to the green flag.