- Daily Recap: Supreme Court Hears Case Similar to Redskins Trademark; Could Leonard Fournette Slip to the ‘Skins at 17?
- 3 of 4 Redskins Selected to Pro Bowl Will Not Attend
- Daily Recap: Redskins Not Locked Into 3-4 Scheme In Coaching Search; Ultimate Fan Letter Pushes for Jacoby Enshrinement
- Ryan Kerrigan & Trent Williams Named To All-NFC Team By PFWA
- Daily Recap: Redskins Scouting Departments Well Represented at First Shrine Practice; New Names Added To Defensive Coach Search
- Redskins Will Look At In-House Options to Replace Sean McVay
- Proposal for RFK Stadium Campus Includes Possible new Redskins Stadium
- DeAngelo Hall Wants One Last Chance With Redskins, Will Take Paycut
- Redskins Will Face Several Key Free Agent Decisions This Offseason
- Kyshoen Jarrett Speaks Out On His Journey a Year After Being Injured
RGIII Will Drive NASCAR Pace Car at Richmond This Weekend
- Updated: April 23, 2014
RGIII Will Drive NASCAR Pace Car
Washington Redskins starting quarterback Robert Griffin III will drive the Official Pace Car to start Saturday’s Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) April 23, 2014
Dale Earnhardt Jr. started the conversation on Twitter with RGIII a month ago about the possibility.
— Dennis Bickmeier (@RIRprez) March 24, 2014
Griffin will lead the field of 43 drivers to the Green Flag, plus go through Pace Car training, spend time with Earnhardt and visit with former Redskins Coach and current NASCAR team owner Joe Gibbs for a garage tour.
Griffin will go through Pace Car training, spend time with Earnhardt, get a complete garage tour from former Redskins coach (and current NASCAR team owner) Joe Gibbs. The night will be capped off with Griffin leading the field of 43 drivers to the green flag.