- Redskins QB Kirk Cousins Will Play Another Season on the Franchise Tag
- Washington Redskins Showcase Security & Menu Changes at 2017 Taste of FedexField
- Redskins WR Terrelle Pryor is Working Like a Mad-Man This Offseason (Video)
- DeAngelo Hall Agrees to Restructure Contract With Washington Redskins
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Will Start on July 27
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects Safety Josh Harvey-Clemons at Pick 230
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects WR Robert Davis at Pick 209
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects Center Chase Roullier at Pick 199
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects TE Jeremy Sprinkle at Pick 154
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects RB Samaje Perine at Pick 114
RGIII Will Drive NASCAR Pace Car at Richmond This Weekend
- Updated: April 23, 2014
RGIII Will Drive NASCAR Pace Car
Washington Redskins starting quarterback Robert Griffin III will drive the Official Pace Car to start Saturday’s Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) April 23, 2014
Dale Earnhardt Jr. started the conversation on Twitter with RGIII a month ago about the possibility.
— Dennis Bickmeier (@RIRprez) March 24, 2014
Griffin will lead the field of 43 drivers to the Green Flag, plus go through Pace Car training, spend time with Earnhardt and visit with former Redskins Coach and current NASCAR team owner Joe Gibbs for a garage tour.
Griffin will go through Pace Car training, spend time with Earnhardt, get a complete garage tour from former Redskins coach (and current NASCAR team owner) Joe Gibbs. The night will be capped off with Griffin leading the field of 43 drivers to the green flag.