- Redskins Sign Former Colts Linebacker Chris Carter
- Redskins Clear cap Space by Releasing Ricky Jean Francois
- Terrelle Pryor is Focused on Opportunity to Prove Himself With Redskins
- Redskins Officially Hire New Defensive Backs Coach Torrian Gray
- Daily Recap: Redskins D-Line Needs Mesh Well With Strength of the Upcoming Draft; Montravius Adams To The Redskins at 17?
- Daily Recap: Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
- Virginia Governor Claims New Redskins Stadium Can Be Built Without Taxpayer Dollars
- Redskins Injury Report: Gruden Gives Update on Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed and Su’a Cravens
- Daily Recap: Matt Cavanaugh Says “Don’t Expect Much to Change on Offense”; Could Ohio St Safety Malik Hooker Fall to Redskins?
- Redskins Announce Coaching Staff Changes
RGIII Will Drive NASCAR Pace Car at Richmond This Weekend
- Updated: April 23, 2014
RGIII Will Drive NASCAR Pace Car
Washington Redskins starting quarterback Robert Griffin III will drive the Official Pace Car to start Saturday’s Toyota Owners 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race.
— Dale Earnhardt Jr. (@DaleJr) April 23, 2014
Dale Earnhardt Jr. started the conversation on Twitter with RGIII a month ago about the possibility.
— Dennis Bickmeier (@RIRprez) March 24, 2014
Griffin will lead the field of 43 drivers to the Green Flag, plus go through Pace Car training, spend time with Earnhardt and visit with former Redskins Coach and current NASCAR team owner Joe Gibbs for a garage tour.
Griffin will go through Pace Car training, spend time with Earnhardt, get a complete garage tour from former Redskins coach (and current NASCAR team owner) Joe Gibbs. The night will be capped off with Griffin leading the field of 43 drivers to the green flag.