- Bashaud Breeland Sprains Knee in Practice, Listed as Questionable
- DeAngelo Hall Re-Tears Achilles at Home, Has Second Surgery
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-30-2014
- RGIII Will Start Against Vikings; Decision Coming Soon on Leonard Hankerson
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 9: “Scream”
- Redskins Practice Notes, Quotes & Injury Report 10-29-2014
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-29-2014
- Bashaud Breeland Showed Signs of Greatness Against Dallas
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 10-28-2014
- Colt McCoy Returns to Texas, Beats Cowboys
Richard Crawford out for the Season With Torn LCL
- Updated: August 24, 2013
Richard Crawford was lost for the entire the season Saturday in the 30-7 win against the Buffalo Bills after suffering a torn LCL, and possibly ACL in his left knee. Crawford was awaiting additional tests after the game to determine the extent of damage to the ACL, according to a person with knowledge of Crawford’s health.
The injury occurred when Crawford was tackled by Bills linebacker Arthur Moats and safety Da’Norris Searcy. Crawford got up on his own and limped to the sideline but had to be carted to the locker room soon after.
Richard Crawford was set to be the teams punt returner this upcoming season and was widely viewed as a player with a ton of upside coming off of last year.
The injury will give other players on the team a chance at returning punts, Chris Thompson and Skye Dawson returned the ball after the injury.
CB/PR Richard Crawford will miss the season after injuring the LCL in his right knee, coach Mike Shanahan said. More tests to come on ACL.
— Rich Campbell (@Rich_Campbell) August 25, 2013