- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 9-23-2014
- Brian Orakpo: “Nobody in the League Likes Thursday Night Games”
- Duke Ihenacho has Fractured Heel Bone, Placed on IR
- DeAngelo Hall has Ruptured Achilles, Needs Surgery
- Redskins vs Eagles: Post-Game Observations & Thoughts
- Redskins Post Game Presser: Kirk Cousins & DeSean Jackson 9-21-2014
- Redskins Post Game Presser: Jay Gruden 9-21-2014
- DeAngelo Hall Injures Achilles Tendon
- Redskins Injury Report Week 3
- Doug Williams Appears on CSN’s “Table Manners” Show (FULL VIDEO)
Richard Crawford out for the Season With Torn LCL
- Updated: August 24, 2013
Richard Crawford was lost for the entire the season Saturday in the 30-7 win against the Buffalo Bills after suffering a torn LCL, and possibly ACL in his left knee. Crawford was awaiting additional tests after the game to determine the extent of damage to the ACL, according to a person with knowledge of Crawford’s health.
The injury occurred when Crawford was tackled by Bills linebacker Arthur Moats and safety Da’Norris Searcy. Crawford got up on his own and limped to the sideline but had to be carted to the locker room soon after.
Richard Crawford was set to be the teams punt returner this upcoming season and was widely viewed as a player with a ton of upside coming off of last year.
The injury will give other players on the team a chance at returning punts, Chris Thompson and Skye Dawson returned the ball after the injury.
CB/PR Richard Crawford will miss the season after injuring the LCL in his right knee, coach Mike Shanahan said. More tests to come on ACL.
— Rich Campbell (@Rich_Campbell) August 25, 2013