- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Lions Week 7
- Week 6 Observations Redskins vs Eagles
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 6
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Ravens Week 5
- VIDEO: Redskins CB Josh Norman E60 Feature (FULL)
- Redskins Press Conferences: Sean McVay 10-7-2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Browns Week 4
- Jay Gruden Says He Doesn’t Know What a Catch is Anymore
- Redskins Enter Matchup With Browns Needing to Find Consistency
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
Richard Crawford out for the Season With Torn LCL
- Updated: August 24, 2013
Richard Crawford was lost for the entire the season Saturday in the 30-7 win against the Buffalo Bills after suffering a torn LCL, and possibly ACL in his left knee. Crawford was awaiting additional tests after the game to determine the extent of damage to the ACL, according to a person with knowledge of Crawford’s health.
The injury occurred when Crawford was tackled by Bills linebacker Arthur Moats and safety Da’Norris Searcy. Crawford got up on his own and limped to the sideline but had to be carted to the locker room soon after.
Richard Crawford was set to be the teams punt returner this upcoming season and was widely viewed as a player with a ton of upside coming off of last year.
The injury will give other players on the team a chance at returning punts, Chris Thompson and Skye Dawson returned the ball after the injury.
CB/PR Richard Crawford will miss the season after injuring the LCL in his right knee, coach Mike Shanahan said. More tests to come on ACL.
— Rich Campbell (@Rich_Campbell) August 25, 2013