- Redskins vs Ravens Preseason Game 3 Preview & Game Info
- Jason Hatcher Will Play Against Ravens
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 8-20-2014 (VIDEO)
- How Many Receivers Will the Redskins Keep on the 53-Man Roster?
- Stephen Bowen Agrees to Restructure Deal, Saves Redskins $1.9 Million
- Redskins 24 – Browns 23, Preseason Week 2 – Observations & Press Conferences
- Redskins vs Browns Preseason Game 2 Preview
- Washington Redskins Top Quotes From the Week August 9-16
- Redskins Players, Dan Snyder, Bruce Allen Participate in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Sean Taylor Will be Featured on “A Football Life”
Robert Griffin III Practices, Still Not Cleared to Play for Redskins
- Updated: October 10, 2012
RGIII also said that he felt dazed and “out of it” for about 15 minutes or so after the hit he sustained in Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons, he also said that he hasn’t had any setbacks or symptoms since he left the Redskins locker room that day. Griffin said he tried to get down to the turf too late on the play that resulted in his injury. He also said in any similar situation in the future, he will be smarter and get out of bounds or throw the ball away.
Griffin tweeted this message to fans:
Thank you to all the Redskin fans, football fans & people who care more about a person’s health than his playing ability, for your prayers
— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) October 10, 2012
Although he is not yet cleared for contact, Griffin remains optimistic that he will play in Sunday’s home game against the 4-1 Minnesota Vikings. “There’s never a doubt as a player,” Griffin said. Below is a video of Griffin in practice today, courtesy of Andrew Walker of Redskins.com.