- Interview With New Redskins Defensive Coordinator Joe Barry (VIDEO)
- State of the Redskins Roster: Who Stays, Who Goes?
- Washington Redskins Free Agents 2015
- Redskins, Jim Haslett Mutually Agree to Part Ways
- Redskins Opponents Set for 2015
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 17
- Redskins Place Trent Murphy on IR, Sign OL Rishaw Johnson
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 16
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 16
- Redskins Press Conferences: Robert Griffin III 12-16-2014
Robert Griffin III Practices, Still Not Cleared to Play for Redskins
- Updated: October 10, 2012
RGIII also said that he felt dazed and “out of it” for about 15 minutes or so after the hit he sustained in Sundays game against the Atlanta Falcons, he also said that he hasn’t had any setbacks or symptoms since he left the Redskins locker room that day. Griffin said he tried to get down to the turf too late on the play that resulted in his injury. He also said in any similar situation in the future, he will be smarter and get out of bounds or throw the ball away.
Griffin tweeted this message to fans:
Thank you to all the Redskin fans, football fans & people who care more about a person’s health than his playing ability, for your prayers
— Robert Griffin III (@RGIII) October 10, 2012
Although he is not yet cleared for contact, Griffin remains optimistic that he will play in Sunday’s home game against the 4-1 Minnesota Vikings. “There’s never a doubt as a player,” Griffin said. Below is a video of Griffin in practice today, courtesy of Andrew Walker of Redskins.com.