- Dexter Manley to be Featured on NFL Network’s “A Football Life”
- David Amerson Working Hard to Improve After Sophomore Slump
- Charles Mann Receives College Degree
- Redskins License Plate Collection
- Final Person Sentenced in Sean Taylor Murder Trial
- Redskins Will Have Ticket Lottery for Texans Training Camp Visit
- Robert Griffin III Focused on Continuing his Growth as a QB
- Redskins Minicamp Recap – Day 1
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 6-16-2015
- Will Duke Ihenacho or Jeron Johnson Start at Strong Safety?
Robert Griffin III Wins NFL Rookie of the Year 2012
- Updated: February 4, 2013
Robert Griffin III Wins NFL Rookie of the Year
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III was awarded the Associated Press NFL Rookie of the Year Award this past weekend. RG3 walked to the stage with only a very small limp after just having undergone major knee surgery on January 9. Griffin says he’s been off of crutches for two weeks now and is way ahead of schedule with his rehab.
“It’s a truly a blessing to be up here and be able to stand, first and foremost,” Griffin told the crowd at Mahalia Jackson Theater in New Orleans. “I had a tough injury there at the end of the season.”
Check out the Awards presentation below.
Check out this video below that we here at HTTR4LIFE put together in honor of RG3’s unbelievable year!