- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-20-2014
- Brian Orakpo has Torn Pectoral Muscle, Out for the Season
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 10-20-2014
- Concern Grows on Brian Orakpo’s Pectoral Muscle Injury, MRI set for Monday
- Colt McCoy Replaces Kirk Cousins, Sparks Redskins win Over Titans
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 7
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Titans Week 7
- Redskins Activate Stephen Bowen; Place Akeem Jordan on Injured Reserve
- Santana Moss Gets Beautiful Native American Tattoos on his Legs
- Over 100 Alumni to Attend Sunday’s Game as Mark Rypien Goes in the “Ring of Fame”
Robert Griffin III Wins NFL Rookie of the Year (Video)
- Updated: February 4, 2013
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III was awarded the Associated Press NFL Rookie of the Year Award this past weekend. RG3 walked to the stage with only a very small limp after just having undergone major knee surgery on January 9. Griffin says he’s been off of crutches for two weeks now and is way ahead of schedule with his rehab.
“It’s a truly a blessing to be up here and be able to stand, first and foremost,” Griffin told the crowd at Mahalia Jackson Theater in New Orleans. “I had a tough injury there at the end of the season.”
Check out the Awards presentation below.
Check out this video below that we here at HTTR4LIFE put together in honor of RG3′s unbelievable year!