- Redskins Injury Report: Hurt Placed on IR, Reed Still a no go in Practice
- NFL Releases Statement on Redskins vs Giants Ending
- Redskins Promote Chase Minnifield to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Stephen Bowen Placed on Injured Reserve, Will Have Surgery
- Members of the Navajo Code Talkers Association Honored by Redskins
- Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for the 2014 Hall of Fame Class
- Leonard Hankerson Has LCL/ACL Surgery
- Injury Report: Redskins vs Eagles; Hall Will Play, Bowen is Questionable
- Redskins Promote Nick Williams to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Jordan Reed Breaks Redskins Rookie Records, on Pace to set NFL Records for Rookie TE’s
Robert Griffin III Wins NFL Rookie of the Year (Video)
- Updated: February 4, 2013
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III was awarded the Associated Press NFL Rookie of the Year Award this past weekend. RG3 walked to the stage with only a very small limp after just having undergone major knee surgery on January 9. Griffin says he’s been off of crutches for two weeks now and is way ahead of schedule with his rehab.
“It’s a truly a blessing to be up here and be able to stand, first and foremost,” Griffin told the crowd at Mahalia Jackson Theater in New Orleans. “I had a tough injury there at the end of the season.”
Check out the Awards presentation below.
Check out this video below that we here at HTTR4LIFE put together in honor of RG3′s unbelievable year!
Incoming search terms:
- rg3 rookie of the year