- Brandon Scherff Selected to PFWA 2015 All-Rookie Team
- Important Redskins Offseason Dates
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Packers Wild Card Weekend
- Joe Jacoby Named Pro Football Hall Of Fame Finalist
- Redskins 2016 Opponents List
- Redskins Will Host Green Bay in First Round of Playoffs
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 17
- Against All Odds, Redskins Are 2015 NFC East Division Champions
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 16
- Redskins Can Clinch the NFC East With Win Next Week In Philly
Robert Griffin III Wins NFL Rookie of the Year 2012
- Updated: February 4, 2013
Robert Griffin III Wins NFL Rookie of the Year
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III was awarded the Associated Press NFL Rookie of the Year Award this past weekend. RG3 walked to the stage with only a very small limp after just having undergone major knee surgery on January 9. Griffin says he’s been off of crutches for two weeks now and is way ahead of schedule with his rehab.
“It’s a truly a blessing to be up here and be able to stand, first and foremost,” Griffin told the crowd at Mahalia Jackson Theater in New Orleans. “I had a tough injury there at the end of the season.”
Check out the Awards presentation below.
Check out this video below that we here at HTTR4LIFE put together in honor of RG3’s unbelievable year!