- Redskins Release Barry Cofield, Stephen Bowen Save $9.7 Million
- Redskins Sign Defensive End Ricky Jean-Francois
- Top 5 Most Underrated Washington Redskins of All-Time
- Redskins Make Change to DeAngelo Hall’s Contract
- Sean Taylor Book “Going Full Speed” as Told by Pedro Taylor to Come out in Spring
- Join the Movement: Lets Get Redskins Legend Joe Jacoby in the Pro Football Hall of Fame
Robert Griffin III Wins NFL Rookie of the Year 2012
- Updated: February 4, 2013
Robert Griffin III Wins NFL Rookie of the Year
Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III was awarded the Associated Press NFL Rookie of the Year Award this past weekend. RG3 walked to the stage with only a very small limp after just having undergone major knee surgery on January 9. Griffin says he’s been off of crutches for two weeks now and is way ahead of schedule with his rehab.
“It’s a truly a blessing to be up here and be able to stand, first and foremost,” Griffin told the crowd at Mahalia Jackson Theater in New Orleans. “I had a tough injury there at the end of the season.”
Check out the Awards presentation below.
Check out this video below that we here at HTTR4LIFE put together in honor of RG3’s unbelievable year!
Incoming search terms:
- nfl rookie of the year