- Mike Shanahan’s Press Conference Today was Interesting to say the Least
- Redskins Officially Shutdown RGIII for the Rest of the 2013 Season
- Redskins Promote Jawan Jamison to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Redskins Moving Forward: Who Stays, Who Goes?
- Evan Royster Placed On Injured Reserve
- Redskins Injury Report: Hurt Placed on IR, Reed Still a no go in Practice
- NFL Releases Statement on Redskins vs Giants Ending
- Redskins Promote Chase Minnifield to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Stephen Bowen Placed on Injured Reserve, Will Have Surgery
- Members of the Navajo Code Talkers Association Honored by Redskins
Robert Griffin III Will Start Against Vikings
- Updated: October 14, 2012
As expected, Robert Griffin III will start today for the Washington Redskins at quarterback. Griffin, who suffered a “mild” concussion last weekend, has said all week long that he was fine and would play for the Redskins this weekend if/when cleared.
Griffin will be facing a pass rush today led by defensive end Jared Allen that ranks near the top of the league. Lets all hope he has learned that running out of bounds is the smart idea when a play breaks down.
Adam Schefter broke the official news on Twitter:
Not that there was a question, but @rgiii will start today vs. Minnesota.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 14, 2012
Check out Five Things to Look For by CLICKING HERE