- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Jaguars Preseason Week 4
- Jeff Bostic & Monte Coleman Will be Inducted Into Redskins Ring Of Fame
- Notes & Observations From Redskins vs Ravens 8-29-2015
- Redskins Cut 15 Players to Get Down to 75
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Ravens Preseason Week 3
- Redskins Guard Dick Stanfel Named Finalist For Pro Football HOF
- State of The Redskins Heading Into Preseason Week 3
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Lions Preseason Week 2
- Niles Paul Dislocates Ankle
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Browns Preseason Week 1
Robert Griffin III Will Start Week 1
- Updated: August 28, 2013
After months of debate and often times argument, Robert Griffin III will be cleared to start week one against the Philadelphia Eagles according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Griffin is supposed to undergo a final examination by Dr. James Andrews tomorrow to get final approval but recent reports have indicated that Griffin is expected to be ready to go
What Washington wanted: Redskins QB Robert Griffin III will start their Monday night opener against the Eagles.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 28, 2013