- Redskins Sign Former Colts Linebacker Chris Carter
- Redskins Clear cap Space by Releasing Ricky Jean Francois
- Terrelle Pryor is Focused on Opportunity to Prove Himself With Redskins
- Redskins Officially Hire New Defensive Backs Coach Torrian Gray
- Daily Recap: Redskins D-Line Needs Mesh Well With Strength of the Upcoming Draft; Montravius Adams To The Redskins at 17?
- Daily Recap: Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
- Virginia Governor Claims New Redskins Stadium Can Be Built Without Taxpayer Dollars
- Redskins Injury Report: Gruden Gives Update on Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed and Su’a Cravens
- Daily Recap: Matt Cavanaugh Says “Don’t Expect Much to Change on Offense”; Could Ohio St Safety Malik Hooker Fall to Redskins?
- Redskins Announce Coaching Staff Changes
Robert Griffin III Will Start Week 1
- Updated: August 28, 2013
After months of debate and often times argument, Robert Griffin III will be cleared to start week one against the Philadelphia Eagles according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Griffin is supposed to undergo a final examination by Dr. James Andrews tomorrow to get final approval but recent reports have indicated that Griffin is expected to be ready to go
What Washington wanted: Redskins QB Robert Griffin III will start their Monday night opener against the Eagles.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 28, 2013