- Reviewing Scot McCloughan’s First Moves & the Road Ahead
- Redskins Release Barry Cofield, Stephen Bowen Save $9.7 Million
- Redskins Sign Defensive End Ricky Jean-Francois
- Top 5 Most Underrated Washington Redskins of All-Time
- Redskins Make Change to DeAngelo Hall’s Contract
- Sean Taylor Book “Going Full Speed” as Told by Pedro Taylor to Come out in Spring
Robert Griffin III Will Start Week 1
- Updated: August 28, 2013
After months of debate and often times argument, Robert Griffin III will be cleared to start week one against the Philadelphia Eagles according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Griffin is supposed to undergo a final examination by Dr. James Andrews tomorrow to get final approval but recent reports have indicated that Griffin is expected to be ready to go
What Washington wanted: Redskins QB Robert Griffin III will start their Monday night opener against the Eagles.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 28, 2013