- Redskins Sign Chase Minnifield to Active Roster, Place Tracy Porter on Injured Reserve
- What Does the Future Look Like for the Washington Redskins?
- There is Plenty of Blame to go Around With the 2014 Redskins
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 12; Trent Williams & David Amerson Will not Play
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 12: “Burgundy-N-Gold”
- Redskins Injury Report Week 12
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 12
- Jay Gruden Press Conference 11-19-2014
- Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for the 2015 Hall of Fame Class
- Redskins Injury Report 11-18-2014
Robert Griffin III Will Start Week 1
- Updated: August 28, 2013
After months of debate and often times argument, Robert Griffin III will be cleared to start week one against the Philadelphia Eagles according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Griffin is supposed to undergo a final examination by Dr. James Andrews tomorrow to get final approval but recent reports have indicated that Griffin is expected to be ready to go
What Washington wanted: Redskins QB Robert Griffin III will start their Monday night opener against the Eagles.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 28, 2013