- Daily Recap: Matt Cavanaugh Says “Don’t Expect Much to Change on Offense”; Could Ohio St Safety Malik Hooker Fall to Redskins?
- Redskins Announce Coaching Staff Changes
- Redskins Re-Sign Veteran Long Snapper Nick Sundberg
- Chris Baker Wants to Return to the Redskins and Retire in Washington
- Daily Recap: Redskins O-Line Had 4th Fewest Sacks in 2016; Robert Kelley has Minor Knee Surgery
- Redskins Set to Hire Kevin O’Connell as Team’s New Quarterback Coach
- Ryan Kerrigan Undergoes Elbow Surgery Faces 6-8 Week Recovery Time
- Daily Recap: Supreme Court Hears Case Similar to Redskins Trademark; Could Leonard Fournette Slip to the ‘Skins at 17?
- 3 of 4 Redskins Selected to Pro Bowl Will Not Attend
- Daily Recap: Redskins Not Locked Into 3-4 Scheme In Coaching Search; Ultimate Fan Letter Pushes for Jacoby Enshrinement
Robert Griffin III Will Start Week 1
- Updated: August 28, 2013
After months of debate and often times argument, Robert Griffin III will be cleared to start week one against the Philadelphia Eagles according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Griffin is supposed to undergo a final examination by Dr. James Andrews tomorrow to get final approval but recent reports have indicated that Griffin is expected to be ready to go
What Washington wanted: Redskins QB Robert Griffin III will start their Monday night opener against the Eagles.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 28, 2013