- John Madden Says the Benching of Robert Griffin III is “Baloney”
- Mike Shanahan’s Press Conference Today was Interesting to say the Least
- Redskins Officially Shutdown RGIII for the Rest of the 2013 Season
- Redskins Promote Jawan Jamison to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Redskins Moving Forward: Who Stays, Who Goes?
- Evan Royster Placed On Injured Reserve
- Redskins Injury Report: Hurt Placed on IR, Reed Still a no go in Practice
- NFL Releases Statement on Redskins vs Giants Ending
- Redskins Promote Chase Minnifield to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Stephen Bowen Placed on Injured Reserve, Will Have Surgery
Robert Griffin III Will Start Week 1
- Updated: August 28, 2013
After months of debate and often times argument, Robert Griffin III will be cleared to start week one against the Philadelphia Eagles according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Griffin is supposed to undergo a final examination by Dr. James Andrews tomorrow to get final approval but recent reports have indicated that Griffin is expected to be ready to go
What Washington wanted: Redskins QB Robert Griffin III will start their Monday night opener against the Eagles.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 28, 2013
Incoming search terms:
- bit ly