- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 9-23-2014
- Brian Orakpo: “Nobody in the League Likes Thursday Night Games”
- Duke Ihenacho has Fractured Heel Bone, Placed on IR
- DeAngelo Hall has Ruptured Achilles, Needs Surgery
- Redskins vs Eagles: Post-Game Observations & Thoughts
- Redskins Post Game Presser: Kirk Cousins & DeSean Jackson 9-21-2014
- Redskins Post Game Presser: Jay Gruden 9-21-2014
- DeAngelo Hall Injures Achilles Tendon
- Redskins Injury Report Week 3
- Doug Williams Appears on CSN’s “Table Manners” Show (FULL VIDEO)
Robert Griffin III Will Start Week 1
- Updated: August 28, 2013
After months of debate and often times argument, Robert Griffin III will be cleared to start week one against the Philadelphia Eagles according to ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Griffin is supposed to undergo a final examination by Dr. James Andrews tomorrow to get final approval but recent reports have indicated that Griffin is expected to be ready to go
What Washington wanted: Redskins QB Robert Griffin III will start their Monday night opener against the Eagles.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) August 28, 2013