- With Perry Riley not Signed The Redskins have 2 Glaring Holes at ILB
- Redskins Cut 5 Players Including Adam Carriker and Sav Rocca
- Redskins use Franchise tag on Brian Orakpo
- Trial Date Set for Other Suspect in Death of Sean Taylor
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 2014 NFL Combine
- Redskins re-sign DeAngelo Hall to Four-Year Deal
- Redskins Mock Draft: 2014 (1st Edition)
- Eric Rivera Sentenced to 57 Years in Prison for Killing Sean Taylor
- Redskins Coaching Staff Taking Shape
- Alfred Morris is Going to the Pro Bowl
Saturday Slop : Josh LeRibeus Compared to Russ Grimm; Vegas Sets Redskins Over-Under for Wins
- Updated: May 26, 2012
Josh LeRibeus compared to Russ Grimm – DC Sports Bog – The Washington Post
The Redskins draft pick has some big shoes and an impressive mustache to fill.
HomerMcFanboy ” getting to know alfred morris
I’m fairly confident that I don’t know a single person who has ever made it a point to sit down and watch the Senior Bowl in it’s entirety. And that’s a shame, because it’s become a bit of a pipeline for the Washington Redskins over the last two seasons.
Fantasy: The Top 10 3-4 Outside Linebacker Performances of 2011 | ProFootballFocus.com
7. Ryan Kerrigan, Washington Redskins: Week 10 @ Miami Dolphins (22 PFF Fantasy Points) Similar to Acho, the rookie Ryan Kerrigan had a few struggles over the course of the season, especially in terms of pass-coverage and run defense. What Kerrigan was really brought to the Redskins to do, however, is get to the quarterback, which is exactly what he did versus the Dolphins in Week 10. Kerrigan sacked quarterback Matt Moore twice, forced two fumbles and picked up six additional total tackles to keep his future looking bright.
Santana Moss: Robert Griffin III has a lot to learn | ProFootballTalk
Santana Moss has caught passes from a lot of different quarterbacks since coming to the Redskins. From John Beck toJason Campbell to Donovan McNabb, plenty of those quarterbacks have been put forth as the solution to the long-term problem under center in D.C.
The Redskins Blog | Coach, The Footballs Are In
Ever wondered exactly how an NFL-model football is manufactured?
Riggo goes off the grid and into the wild – DC Sports Bog – The Washington Post
Former Redskins running back — and critic — will host a hunting and cooking show to debut in January.
LaVar & Dukes: Domonique Foxworth Says Union Wouldn’t Sue NFL If They Didn’t Think They Could Win ” CBS DC
Will the players union have more success exploring legal avenues against the NFL than the Washington Redskins andDallas Cowboys did? Yes, according to NFLPA President Domonique Foxworth who joined LaVar Arrington and Chad Dukes Thursday afternoon to discuss the collusion lawsuit the union filed against the NFL.
While speaking at the lectern, Larry Michael, the Voice of the Redskins, asked the Handley High School football team to bring forward its strongest player to match grips with Manley, who joined us on the tour bus Thursday for all three stops in Winchester.
Redskins: Dream/nightmare scenario – NFC East Blog – ESPN
Yes, the start of training camps is two months away, but it’s never too early to consider the coming season. A look at the best-case and worst
Capital Punishment with Washington Redskins Lorenzo Alexander and Kedric Golston |
Discussed on the show today are the Washington Redskins OTA’s, the NBA Playoffs, Stephen Strasburg, and what sports is king in Washington DC…. You can post this
Last week we posted the betting line for the Redskins’ first 16 games of the 2012 season. Now Cantor Gaming, the same group that put out those spreads have come out with their over-under lines for the NFC in 2012.
The Redskins pass rusher and his son get down to business.
Players union had no choice but to go to court once it became evident what NFL owners were doing.
And the rest of us are wondering what it is that makes either of them believe that the Cowboys have a championship window. Owner Jerry Jones told the NFL Network that since some key Cowboys are getting older, they need …
The NFL and the players’ union are looking for a new candidate to oversee a study that would be a precursor to blood-testing for human growth hormone.
NFL players union chief DeMaurice Smith says the league isn’t exactly refuting his organization’s claim of collusion.