- Washington Redskins 53-Man Roster Projection for 2014
- Native American Redskins Nation Calls for Boycott of Washington Post
- Daniel Snyder: “Redskins Organization has Started the Process of Designing a new Stadium”
- Brandon Meriweather Will Appeal Two-Game Suspension
- Redskins Finish Roster Cut-Down to 75
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 8-25-2014 (VIDEO)
- Brandon Meriweather Suspended two Games
- Redskins Release Rob Jackson; First Roster Cutdown to 75 is Underway
- Redskins Preseason Week 3 – Observations & Press Conferences
- Chris Cooley Defends Redskins Name on First Take
Tanard Jackson Suspended Indefinitely…Again
- Updated: July 9, 2014
Tanard Jackson Suspended Indefinitely
The Washington Redskins posted a message to their twitter account on Wednesday. What it wasn’t, was anything to do with the teams 82nd birthday, which by the way, is today. What it was may not shock many but will infuriate everyone who knows the history behind the player the tweet concerned.
Here is the message:
STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON: pic.twitter.com/S7I0l85LJn
— Washington Redskins (@Redskins) July 9, 2014
Now after giving all of you a second to curse at your computer screens, lets look at this situation. Jackson hasn’t played a full season since 2008. He missed the last two seasons because of suspensions, and the Redskins had just brought him back this offseason after he was reinstated. It’s the fourth suspension of Jackson’s career…and likely his last.
Jackson, who is 28 and was once thought of as major prospect, has effectively ruined his football career. Many, including myself, thought he would have a legitimate shot at making the 53-man roster this up-coming season with question marks at the safety position for Washington.
In the end, Tanard Jackson never even put the burgundy and gold on in a regular season game.
Incoming search terms:
- Tanard Jackson