- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Colts Week 13
- Redskins Sign Chase Minnifield to Active Roster, Place Tracy Porter on Injured Reserve
- What Does the Future Look Like for the Washington Redskins?
- There is Plenty of Blame to go Around With the 2014 Redskins
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 12; Trent Williams & David Amerson Will not Play
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 12: “Burgundy-N-Gold”
- Redskins Injury Report Week 12
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 12
- Jay Gruden Press Conference 11-19-2014
- Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for the 2015 Hall of Fame Class
Tanard Jackson Suspended Indefinitely…Again
- Updated: July 9, 2014
Tanard Jackson Suspended Indefinitely
The Washington Redskins posted a message to their twitter account on Wednesday. What it wasn’t, was anything to do with the teams 82nd birthday, which by the way, is today. What it was may not shock many but will infuriate everyone who knows the history behind the player the tweet concerned.
Here is the message:
STATEMENT BY AN NFL SPOKESPERSON: pic.twitter.com/S7I0l85LJn
— Washington Redskins (@Redskins) July 9, 2014
Now after giving all of you a second to curse at your computer screens, lets look at this situation. Jackson hasn’t played a full season since 2008. He missed the last two seasons because of suspensions, and the Redskins had just brought him back this offseason after he was reinstated. It’s the fourth suspension of Jackson’s career…and likely his last.
Jackson, who is 28 and was once thought of as major prospect, has effectively ruined his football career. Many, including myself, thought he would have a legitimate shot at making the 53-man roster this up-coming season with question marks at the safety position for Washington.
In the end, Tanard Jackson never even put the burgundy and gold on in a regular season game.