- Redskins Hand out new Jersey Numbers
- Redskins Press Conferences – Jay Gruden 9-1-2014
- Redskins vs Texans – Week 1 Promo (VIDEO)
- Redskins Sign 8 Players to Practice Squad
- Redskins Claim Former Broncos Safety Duke Ihenacho
- Washington Redskins 53-man Roster 2014-15
- Redskins cut Three Runningbacks
- Redskins Begin Roster Cutdown to 53
- Which Redskins Players had the Best Preseason?
- Redskins Preseason Week 4 – Jay Gruden Post Game Press Conference
After 30 Years, the Hogettes’ Call it Quits
- Updated: January 11, 2013
After thirty long loving years, the group of die-hard fans that dresses up in hog-noses and dresses has disbanded. The groups leader “Boss Hogette” announced via the their website that they intend to retire but continue with their charity work. This is the quote:
“After 30 seasons, the Hogettes® are hanging up our pig snouts & dresses. It has been an honor being a part of the greatest 12th Man fans in the NFL. We will forever be Redskins’ fans and cheer for our beloved team. It is a new era and we will continue to support RG3 and his teammates. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! We will also continue to help (incognito) raise money for Children’s Charities.”
The Hogettes’ name was inspired by Redskins offensive line coach Joe Bugel in the 1980′s, who referred to his lineman as hogs. Since the 1980′s they have been a staple of every Redskin crowd on Sunday. The disbanding of the Hogettes’ marks the end of an era in Redskins football that many will not soon forget.
Hail to the Hogettes!!