- Redskins Release Courtney Bridget,Sign Jake McDonough; Recap Training Camp Day 6
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-30-2014
- Chris Cooley, Gary Clark and Mark Moseley Travel to Reservation for Football Camp
- Redskins Sign Everette Brown; Recap Training Camp Day 5
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-28-2014
- Redskins Release Brandon Jenkins; Recap Training Camp Day 4
- Redskins Press Conferences: Ryan Clark 7-27-2014
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-27-2014
- Redskins Training Camp: Special Teams Preview
- Redskins Press Conferences: Barry Cofield 7-26-2014
Mike Vick Likely to Miss Sunday’s Game Against the Redskins
- Updated: November 12, 2012
Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid said Monday that his star quarterback Mike Vick, has a “significant” concussion and is likely to miss Sunday’s game against the Washington Redskins. Vick has been somewhat injury prone for the last couple of seasons and it’s widely thought that perhaps this is more of a case of a collection of head injuries that have finally took there toll on the Eagle signal caller.
Andy Reid..Vick has “pretty significant concussion”. Vick will not be back to practice on Wednesday.
— Howard Eskin (@howardeskin) November 12, 2012
It’s no secret that the Eagles have a horrible offensive line and have had major issues protecting Vick this season.If in fact Vick cannot play, rookie Nick Foles (a 3rd round draft pick last year) will take over for Philly at quarterback.