- Washington Redskins 2014 Schedule
- RGIII Will Drive NASCAR Pace Car at Richmond This Weekend
- Redskins Preseason Opponents Announced (2014)
- Redskins Agree to Deal With DeSean Jackson
- Redskins Sign Safety Ryan Clark
- Brian Orakpo Signs Redskins Franchise Tender
- Letter From Dan Snyder: Formation of Original Americans Foundation
- Redskins Mock Draft: 2014 (2nd Edition)
- RGIII: “I Think it’s Safe to say I Won’t be Wearing the Brace”
- Redskins Re-Sign Brandon Meriweather
Mike Vick Likely to Miss Sunday’s Game Against the Redskins
- Updated: November 12, 2012
Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid said Monday that his star quarterback Mike Vick, has a “significant” concussion and is likely to miss Sunday’s game against the Washington Redskins. Vick has been somewhat injury prone for the last couple of seasons and it’s widely thought that perhaps this is more of a case of a collection of head injuries that have finally took there toll on the Eagle signal caller.
Andy Reid..Vick has “pretty significant concussion”. Vick will not be back to practice on Wednesday.
— Howard Eskin (@howardeskin) November 12, 2012
It’s no secret that the Eagles have a horrible offensive line and have had major issues protecting Vick this season.If in fact Vick cannot play, rookie Nick Foles (a 3rd round draft pick last year) will take over for Philly at quarterback.