- Redskins Press Conferences: Jason Hatcher 10-23-2014
- Decision on if RGIII Will Start Monday or be Inactive Coming Soon
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden & Colt McCoy 10-22-2014
- Keenan Robinson Named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
- Redskins Sign Everette Brown; Place Brian Orakpo on Injured Reserve
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-20-2014
- Brian Orakpo has Torn Pectoral Muscle, Out for the Season
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 10-20-2014
- Concern Grows on Brian Orakpo’s Pectoral Muscle Injury, MRI set for Monday
- Colt McCoy Replaces Kirk Cousins, Sparks Redskins win Over Titans
Mike Vick Likely to Miss Sunday’s Game Against the Redskins
- Updated: November 12, 2012
Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid said Monday that his star quarterback Mike Vick, has a “significant” concussion and is likely to miss Sunday’s game against the Washington Redskins. Vick has been somewhat injury prone for the last couple of seasons and it’s widely thought that perhaps this is more of a case of a collection of head injuries that have finally took there toll on the Eagle signal caller.
Andy Reid..Vick has “pretty significant concussion”. Vick will not be back to practice on Wednesday.
— Howard Eskin (@howardeskin) November 12, 2012
It’s no secret that the Eagles have a horrible offensive line and have had major issues protecting Vick this season.If in fact Vick cannot play, rookie Nick Foles (a 3rd round draft pick last year) will take over for Philly at quarterback.