- Washington Redskins Fans Start Petition to Remove Phil Simms From Calling Games
- Redskins Waive Bacarri Rambo
- Jay Gruden: “Defensively, we can go out There & Play With Anybody”
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 9-15-2014
- Observations From Week 2: Redskins vs Jaguars
- Redskins Post Game Press Conferences: Gruden, Griffin, Cousins, Jackson & Kerrigan
- Robert Griffin III Dislocates his Ankle in Redskins vs Jags Game
- Redskins Owner Daniel Snyder Makes Statement About Roger Goodell
- Redskins Injury Report Week 2
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 9-12-2014 (VIDEO)
Mike Vick Likely to Miss Sunday’s Game Against the Redskins
- Updated: November 12, 2012
Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid said Monday that his star quarterback Mike Vick, has a “significant” concussion and is likely to miss Sunday’s game against the Washington Redskins. Vick has been somewhat injury prone for the last couple of seasons and it’s widely thought that perhaps this is more of a case of a collection of head injuries that have finally took there toll on the Eagle signal caller.
Andy Reid..Vick has “pretty significant concussion”. Vick will not be back to practice on Wednesday.
— Howard Eskin (@howardeskin) November 12, 2012
It’s no secret that the Eagles have a horrible offensive line and have had major issues protecting Vick this season.If in fact Vick cannot play, rookie Nick Foles (a 3rd round draft pick last year) will take over for Philly at quarterback.