- London Fletcher: “I Want to Thank the Fans and Beat the Cowboys. What Better way to end it?”
- Jordan Reed Will Not Play Against Atlanta
- John Madden Says the Benching of Robert Griffin III is “Baloney”
- Mike Shanahan’s Press Conference Today was Interesting to say the Least
- Redskins Officially Shutdown RGIII for the Rest of the 2013 Season
- Redskins Promote Jawan Jamison to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Redskins Moving Forward: Who Stays, Who Goes?
- Evan Royster Placed On Injured Reserve
- Redskins Injury Report: Hurt Placed on IR, Reed Still a no go in Practice
- NFL Releases Statement on Redskins vs Giants Ending
Mike Vick Likely to Miss Sunday’s Game Against the Redskins
- Updated: November 12, 2012
Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid said Monday that his star quarterback Mike Vick, has a “significant” concussion and is likely to miss Sunday’s game against the Washington Redskins. Vick has been somewhat injury prone for the last couple of seasons and it’s widely thought that perhaps this is more of a case of a collection of head injuries that have finally took there toll on the Eagle signal caller.
Andy Reid..Vick has “pretty significant concussion”. Vick will not be back to practice on Wednesday.
— Howard Eskin (@howardeskin) November 12, 2012
It’s no secret that the Eagles have a horrible offensive line and have had major issues protecting Vick this season.If in fact Vick cannot play, rookie Nick Foles (a 3rd round draft pick last year) will take over for Philly at quarterback.
Incoming search terms:
- redskins vs dallas screen shot november 2012