- Ten Most Important Washington Redskins of 2014
- Forbes ‘Value List’ Ranks the Redskins 9th Most Valuable in the World
- Five Bold Predictions for the 2014 Washington Redskins
- Ryan Kerrigan: I Want to be Consistently Really, Really Good”
- Tanard Jackson Suspended Indefinitely…Again
- Sean McVay on RGIII: “He Looks Explosive”
- Around the NFC East: Media Links Roundup
- Just What Does DeSean Jackson Bring to the Redskins Offense?
- The Washington Redskins and a Manufactured Fight Over Honor and Racism
- Northern Va Lawmakers Form Redskins Pride Caucus
Mike Vick Likely to Miss Sunday’s Game Against the Redskins
- Updated: November 12, 2012
Philadelphia Eagles head coach Andy Reid said Monday that his star quarterback Mike Vick, has a “significant” concussion and is likely to miss Sunday’s game against the Washington Redskins. Vick has been somewhat injury prone for the last couple of seasons and it’s widely thought that perhaps this is more of a case of a collection of head injuries that have finally took there toll on the Eagle signal caller.
Andy Reid..Vick has “pretty significant concussion”. Vick will not be back to practice on Wednesday.
— Howard Eskin (@howardeskin) November 12, 2012
It’s no secret that the Eagles have a horrible offensive line and have had major issues protecting Vick this season.If in fact Vick cannot play, rookie Nick Foles (a 3rd round draft pick last year) will take over for Philly at quarterback.