- Redskins place three players on IR while they prepare for second preseason game
- Top Redskins position battles heading into preseason (2018)
- Alex Smith Press Conference Recap 7-26-2018 (VIDEO)
- Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-26-2018; Recap Day 1 (VIDEOS)
- Redskins sign Prince Charles Iworah, release Keith Marshall
- Chris Thompson says he’s fully healed, ready for Redskins Training Camp
Robert Griffin III Running Cone Drills at Practice (VIDEO)
- Updated: October 10, 2014
Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III has been rehabbing his way back onto the field the past few weeks after suffering a dislocated ankle in week 2. As the video below (via bmcnally14 and richtandler) shows, he is moving around rather well off to the side of practice (he’s still not officially practicing with the team).
RGIII works out on his own during practice. That dislocated left ankle looking better.
RG3 with some agility moves. #Redskins
When will RG3 return to the field as the Redskins starting QB?
- Week 8 against Dallas (48%, 214 Votes)
- After the bye (36%, 160 Votes)
- Not this season (9%, 39 Votes)
- Next week (8%, 35 Votes)
Total Voters: 448