- Rated R Radio: Episode 6 – AAF, Stadiums and Redskins Free Agency? Oh My…
- Rated R Radio: Episode 5 – 100% Doom & Gloom Free Redskins Talk
- Redskins Hire Ray Horton as New Defensive Backs Coach
- Rated R Radio: Episode 4 – Who Stays, Who Goes? (PODCAST)
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 17
- Rated R Radio: Episode 3 – Spoil the Eagles Season? (PODCAST)
Robert Griffin III Running Cone Drills at Practice (VIDEO)
- Updated: October 10, 2014
Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III has been rehabbing his way back onto the field the past few weeks after suffering a dislocated ankle in week 2. As the video below (via bmcnally14 and richtandler) shows, he is moving around rather well off to the side of practice (he’s still not officially practicing with the team).
RGIII works out on his own during practice. That dislocated left ankle looking better.
RG3 with some agility moves. #Redskins
When will RG3 return to the field as the Redskins starting QB?
- Week 8 against Dallas (48%, 214 Votes)
- After the bye (36%, 160 Votes)
- Not this season (9%, 39 Votes)
- Next week (8%, 35 Votes)
Total Voters: 448