- Rated R Radio: Episode 8 – Current State of The Redskins: Post-Case Keenum Trade (PODCAST)
- Rated R Radio: Episode 7 – Josh Rosen Trade Rumors at the Combine?; DK Metcalf is a BEAST!
- Rated R Radio: Episode 6 – AAF, Stadiums and Redskins Free Agency? Oh My…
- Rated R Radio: Episode 5 – 100% Doom & Gloom Free Redskins Talk
- Redskins Hire Ray Horton as New Defensive Backs Coach
- Rated R Radio: Episode 4 – Who Stays, Who Goes? (PODCAST)
Robert Griffin III Sits Down With the Seth Davis Show (VIDEO)
- Updated: September 5, 2014
Robert Griffin III Sits Down With the Seth Davis Show
The show features Seth Davis, who is a writer and analyst for Sports Illustrated and CBS Sports, and is in it’s second season. Griffin gives an in-depth look at things and addresses several topics that came up last year as well as other topics surrounding the team. Below are a few quotes from the interview as well as the full-length video of the interview (25 minutes long).
On his Expectations for the 2014-15 season.
“Had a chance to go through everything with my team this offseason from conditioning drills, o working out, to practice, and I think we’re a far better team today at this point. I personally feel better and I know the team feels better.”
Did he return from injury too soon?
“My responsibility is to get as ready as I possibly can to play a football game and be there for my team and I was there for my team the entire season until coach decided to shut me down. That’s my job – my job is if I get an injury to come back and play.”
Does he blame Mike Shanahan for injury?
“I’ve seen quarterbacks play with injuries and what you do with those quarterbacks is let them sit in the pocket and throw the ball or hand the ball off. So that was more of my issue as opposed to being taken out of the game. [Seth: So you don’t blame Shanahan?] No I do not.”
Should the Redskins change their name?
“It’s not our focus as a football team because we have a job to do – to win football games. I stand by the native americans and what they want. That’s what we want…I can’t really focus on that. I know I’m a football player and here to play quarterback for the Washington Redskins until someone tells me that we have a different name.”