- DeAngelo Hall Agrees to Restructure Contract With Washington Redskins
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Will Start on July 27
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects Safety Josh Harvey-Clemons at Pick 230
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects WR Robert Davis at Pick 209
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects Center Chase Roullier at Pick 199
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects TE Jeremy Sprinkle at Pick 154
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects RB Samaje Perine at Pick 114
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects CB Fabian Moreau at Pick 81
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects LB Ryan Anderson at Pick 49
- Washington Redskins RB Matt Jones on Trading Block
Ryan Kerrigan Undergoes Elbow Surgery Faces 6-8 Week Recovery Time
- Updated: January 20, 2017
Ryan Kerrigan Undergoes Elbow Surgery
Earlier this week the Redskins announced that Ryan Kerrigan would miss next week’s Pro Bowl. Now the reasons behind him missing the game are a little more clear. Kerrigan underwent a procedure on his injured elbow a few days ago to” clean up” some lingering issues.
Redskins linebacker Ryan Kerrigan underwent surgery to clean up “loose bodies” in his left elbow, he said via… https://t.co/L9eOeRtLt2
— John Keim (@john_keim) January 20, 2017
Kerrigan injured the elbow in the Redskins week 15 Monday night matchup against the Carolina Panthers and wore a brace on it for the remainder of the season without missing any playing time.
Kerrigan had originally thought that rest and rehab would heal the injury…after a couple of weeks it was said that surgery was the best option. The estimated recovery time from the surgery is 6-8 weeks, which would give Kerrigan plenty of time to be prepared for team workouts come April.