- Redskins 2018 Free Agents: Who stays, who goes?
- Redskins acquire QB Alex Smith via trade with Chiefs
- Washington Redskins 2018 opponents list
- Washington Redskins re-sign linebacker Mason Foster
- Redskins sign 11 players to Reserve/Future contracts
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 17
Ryan Kerrigan Undergoes Elbow Surgery Faces 6-8 Week Recovery Time
- Updated: January 20, 2017
Ryan Kerrigan Undergoes Elbow Surgery
Earlier this week the Redskins announced that Ryan Kerrigan would miss next week’s Pro Bowl. Now the reasons behind him missing the game are a little more clear. Kerrigan underwent a procedure on his injured elbow a few days ago to” clean up” some lingering issues.
Redskins linebacker Ryan Kerrigan underwent surgery to clean up “loose bodies” in his left elbow, he said via… https://t.co/L9eOeRtLt2
— John Keim (@john_keim) January 20, 2017
Kerrigan injured the elbow in the Redskins week 15 Monday night matchup against the Carolina Panthers and wore a brace on it for the remainder of the season without missing any playing time.
Kerrigan had originally thought that rest and rehab would heal the injury…after a couple of weeks it was said that surgery was the best option. The estimated recovery time from the surgery is 6-8 weeks, which would give Kerrigan plenty of time to be prepared for team workouts come April.