- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 4
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Redskins Release CB David Amerson
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- 2016 Hall of Fame Nominee List Contains 16 Former Redskins Players
- Redskins Injury Report 9-16-2015
- Redskins Place Duke Ihenacho on Injured Reserve, Sign Will Blackmon
- Redskins Film Review: Sacks From Week One
- Redskins Release Kicker Kai Forbath, Sign Dustin Hopkins
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 9-14-2015
Washington Redskins Listed as 8th Most Valuable Sports Franchise by Forbes
- Updated: July 16, 2013
Forbes Magazine recently released their annual report on sports teams and the Washington Redskins were listed as their 8th most valuable sports franchise.
The Redskins are listed at a value of $1.6 billion dollars, which ranks them third amongst all NFL teams behind the Dallas Cowboys $2.1 billion (5th overall) and the New England Patriots #1.635 billion (6th overall).
The NFL dominated the list as thirty of the fifty named were NFL franchises with the St. Louis Rams and Jacksonville Jaguars being the only teams not on the list. The Redskins rank third amongst the teams in the National Football League and were passed on the overall list by the LA Dodgers, New England Patriots and Barcelona as they were ranked 5th a year ago.
The top ten is listed below.
- Real Madrid $3.3 Billion
- Manchester United $3.165 Billion
- Barcelona $2.6 Billion
- New York Yankees $2.3 Billion
- Dallas Cowboys $2.1 Billion
- New England Patriots $1.636 Billion
- Los Angeles Dodgers $1.615 Billion
- Washington Redskins $1.6 Billion
- New York Giants $1.468 Billion
- Arsenal $1.326 Billion