- Which Redskins Players had the Best Preseason?
- Redskins Preseason Week 4 – Jay Gruden Post Game Press Conference
- Washington Redskins 53-Man Roster Projection for 2014
- Native American Redskins Nation Calls for Boycott of Washington Post
- Daniel Snyder: “Redskins Organization has Started the Process of Designing a new Stadium”
- Brandon Meriweather Will Appeal Two-Game Suspension
- Redskins Finish Roster Cut-Down to 75
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 8-25-2014 (VIDEO)
- Brandon Meriweather Suspended two Games
- Redskins Release Rob Jackson; First Roster Cutdown to 75 is Underway
Alfred Morris is Going to the Pro Bowl
- Updated: January 17, 2014
Washington Redskins star running back Alfred Morris was added to the Pro Bowl roster today, likely as a replacement for San Francisco’s Frank Gore who is playing in the NFC Championship game on Sunday. This will mark the first appearance for Morris who was named as an alternate last year but didn’t make the trip. Morris racked up the 4th most rushing yards in the league in 2013 following up on his breakout rookie year by rushing for 1275 yards while averaging 4.6 yards per carry and had 7 touchdowns.
In his first two seasons in the league Alfred Morris has rushed for 2888 yards, scored 20 touchdowns and has an average of 4.7 yards per carry.
Below is a video announcing the news…from the man himself