- Redskins Officially Hire New Defensive Backs Coach Torrian Gray
- Daily Recap: Redskins D-Line Needs Mesh Well With Strength of the Upcoming Draft; Montravius Adams To The Redskins at 17?
- Daily Recap: Only 2 Teams got Fewer Snaps From Their Rookies in 2016; Is Vanderbilt LB Zach Cunningham a Possibility at 17?
- Virginia Governor Claims New Redskins Stadium Can Be Built Without Taxpayer Dollars
- Redskins Injury Report: Gruden Gives Update on Josh Doctson, Jordan Reed and Su’a Cravens
- Daily Recap: Matt Cavanaugh Says “Don’t Expect Much to Change on Offense”; Could Ohio St Safety Malik Hooker Fall to Redskins?
- Redskins Announce Coaching Staff Changes
- Redskins Re-Sign Veteran Long Snapper Nick Sundberg
- Chris Baker Wants to Return to the Redskins and Retire in Washington
- Daily Recap: Redskins O-Line Had 4th Fewest Sacks in 2016; Robert Kelley has Minor Knee Surgery
Alfred Morris is Going to the Pro Bowl
- Updated: January 17, 2014
Washington Redskins star running back Alfred Morris was added to the Pro Bowl roster today, likely as a replacement for San Francisco’s Frank Gore who is playing in the NFC Championship game on Sunday. This will mark the first appearance for Morris who was named as an alternate last year but didn’t make the trip. Morris racked up the 4th most rushing yards in the league in 2013 following up on his breakout rookie year by rushing for 1275 yards while averaging 4.6 yards per carry and had 7 touchdowns.
In his first two seasons in the league Alfred Morris has rushed for 2888 yards, scored 20 touchdowns and has an average of 4.7 yards per carry.
Below is a video announcing the news…from the man himself