- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects CB Fabian Moreau at Pick 81
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects LB Ryan Anderson at Pick 49
- Washington Redskins RB Matt Jones on Trading Block
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects Jonathan Allen at Pick 17
- Washington Redskins Announce 2017 Preseason Opponents
- Redskins Sign Former Colts Linebacker Chris Carter
- Redskins Clear cap Space by Releasing Ricky Jean Francois
- Terrelle Pryor is Focused on Opportunity to Prove Himself With Redskins
- Redskins Officially Hire New Defensive Backs Coach Torrian Gray
- Daily Recap: Redskins D-Line Needs Mesh Well With Strength of the Upcoming Draft; Montravius Adams To The Redskins at 17?
Alfred Morris is Going to the Pro Bowl
- Updated: January 17, 2014
Washington Redskins star running back Alfred Morris was added to the Pro Bowl roster today, likely as a replacement for San Francisco’s Frank Gore who is playing in the NFC Championship game on Sunday. This will mark the first appearance for Morris who was named as an alternate last year but didn’t make the trip. Morris racked up the 4th most rushing yards in the league in 2013 following up on his breakout rookie year by rushing for 1275 yards while averaging 4.6 yards per carry and had 7 touchdowns.
In his first two seasons in the league Alfred Morris has rushed for 2888 yards, scored 20 touchdowns and has an average of 4.7 yards per carry.
Below is a video announcing the news…from the man himself