- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
- Redskins Injury Report: RB Keith Marshall Tore Right Patellar Tendon, Out for Season
- Washington Redskins Sign DB Jeremiah McKinnon, Release DB Lou Young III
- Redskins Training Camp 2017: Recap Day 1 (Videos)
- Washington Redskins Release Linebacker Houston Bates, Sign Tight End E.J. Bibbs
- Jordan Reed one of Four Redskins to Start Training Camp on PUP List
- Washington Redskins DeAngelo Hall, Houston Bates Will Begin Camp on PUP List
- Redskins QB Kirk Cousins Will Play Another Season on the Franchise Tag
- Washington Redskins Showcase Security & Menu Changes at 2017 Taste of FedexField
Alfred Morris is Going to the Pro Bowl
- Updated: January 17, 2014
Washington Redskins star running back Alfred Morris was added to the Pro Bowl roster today, likely as a replacement for San Francisco’s Frank Gore who is playing in the NFC Championship game on Sunday. This will mark the first appearance for Morris who was named as an alternate last year but didn’t make the trip. Morris racked up the 4th most rushing yards in the league in 2013 following up on his breakout rookie year by rushing for 1275 yards while averaging 4.6 yards per carry and had 7 touchdowns.
In his first two seasons in the league Alfred Morris has rushed for 2888 yards, scored 20 touchdowns and has an average of 4.7 yards per carry.
Below is a video announcing the news…from the man himself