- Redskins Will Look At In-House Options to Replace Sean McVay
- Proposal for RFK Stadium Campus Includes Possible new Redskins Stadium
- DeAngelo Hall Wants One Last Chance With Redskins, Will Take Paycut
- Redskins Will Face Several Key Free Agent Decisions This Offseason
- Kyshoen Jarrett Speaks Out On His Journey a Year After Being Injured
- Redskins Great Joe Jacoby Named Hall of Fame Finalist for 2nd Time
- Redskins Home and Away Opponents List for 2017
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 17
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bears Week 16
- Four Redskins Selected to Pro Bowl; Three Others Will be Alternates
Redskins Will Exercise Fifth Year Option on Ryan Kerrigan
- Updated: May 2, 2014
Fifth Year Option on Ryan Kerrigan
The Washington Redskins will be keeping the rights to Ryan Kerrigan through the 2015 NFL season, according to reports.
In what should come as a surprise to nobody, the Redskins have decided to exercise their one-year option on Kerrigan making his 4-year deal into a 5-year deal. Kerrigan was the 16h pick in the 2011 NFL draft.
The salary of the fifth year hasn’t been determined yet, but it’s based on the average salaries of the third through 25th highest players at his position (roughly in the 7 million a year area).
Redskins have exercised fifth-year option on LB Ryan Kerrigan per league source. Was expected.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) May 2, 2014