- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Jaguars Preseason Week 4
- Jeff Bostic & Monte Coleman Will be Inducted Into Redskins Ring Of Fame
- Notes & Observations From Redskins vs Ravens 8-29-2015
- Redskins Cut 15 Players to Get Down to 75
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Ravens Preseason Week 3
- Redskins Guard Dick Stanfel Named Finalist For Pro Football HOF
- State of The Redskins Heading Into Preseason Week 3
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Lions Preseason Week 2
- Niles Paul Dislocates Ankle
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Browns Preseason Week 1
Redskins Will Exercise Fifth Year Option on Ryan Kerrigan
- Updated: May 2, 2014
Fifth Year Option on Ryan Kerrigan
The Washington Redskins will be keeping the rights to Ryan Kerrigan through the 2015 NFL season, according to reports.
In what should come as a surprise to nobody, the Redskins have decided to exercise their one-year option on Kerrigan making his 4-year deal into a 5-year deal. Kerrigan was the 16h pick in the 2011 NFL draft.
The salary of the fifth year hasn’t been determined yet, but it’s based on the average salaries of the third through 25th highest players at his position (roughly in the 7 million a year area).
Redskins have exercised fifth-year option on LB Ryan Kerrigan per league source. Was expected.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) May 2, 2014