- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Washington Redskins Notes & Quotes Week 2
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 2
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Steelers Week 1
- Redskins Announce Fan Information For MNF Season Opener
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 9-5-2016
- Redskins Sign RB Mack Brown, 8 Others to Practice Squad
- Redskins 2016 Official 53-Man Roster: Post-Cuts Analysis
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bucs Preseason Week 4
- Preseason Week 3 Observations Redskins vs Bills
Redskins Will Exercise Fifth Year Option on Ryan Kerrigan
- Updated: May 2, 2014
Fifth Year Option on Ryan Kerrigan
The Washington Redskins will be keeping the rights to Ryan Kerrigan through the 2015 NFL season, according to reports.
In what should come as a surprise to nobody, the Redskins have decided to exercise their one-year option on Kerrigan making his 4-year deal into a 5-year deal. Kerrigan was the 16h pick in the 2011 NFL draft.
The salary of the fifth year hasn’t been determined yet, but it’s based on the average salaries of the third through 25th highest players at his position (roughly in the 7 million a year area).
Redskins have exercised fifth-year option on LB Ryan Kerrigan per league source. Was expected.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) May 2, 2014