- Redskins Injury Report Week 3
- Doug Williams Appears on CSN’s “Table Manners” Show (FULL VIDEO)
- Redskins vs Eagles Promo Videos – Week 3
- Phil Simms Says Redskins on Thursday Night Football, Weeks After Saying he Wouldn’t While Broadcasting
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 3
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 3 – We Dem Skinz
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 9-18-2014 (VIDEO)
- Redskins Press Conferences: DeSean Jackson 9-17-2014 (VIDEO)
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 9-17-2014 (VIDEO)
- Women of Washington Redskins hit 100,000 Members, Launch 100 Days of WOW Campaign
Redskins Will Exercise Fifth Year Option on Ryan Kerrigan
- Updated: May 2, 2014
Fifth Year Option on Ryan Kerrigan
The Washington Redskins will be keeping the rights to Ryan Kerrigan through the 2015 NFL season, according to reports.
In what should come as a surprise to nobody, the Redskins have decided to exercise their one-year option on Kerrigan making his 4-year deal into a 5-year deal. Kerrigan was the 16h pick in the 2011 NFL draft.
The salary of the fifth year hasn’t been determined yet, but it’s based on the average salaries of the third through 25th highest players at his position (roughly in the 7 million a year area).
Redskins have exercised fifth-year option on LB Ryan Kerrigan per league source. Was expected.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) May 2, 2014