- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 8: “Rivalries”
- Redskins Injury Report 10-23-2014
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jason Hatcher 10-23-2014
- Decision on if RGIII Will Start Monday or be Inactive Coming Soon
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden & Colt McCoy 10-22-2014
- Keenan Robinson Named NFC Defensive Player of the Week
- Redskins Sign Everette Brown; Place Brian Orakpo on Injured Reserve
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-20-2014
- Brian Orakpo has Torn Pectoral Muscle, Out for the Season
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 10-20-2014
Redskins Will Exercise Fifth Year Option on Ryan Kerrigan
- Updated: May 2, 2014
Fifth Year Option on Ryan Kerrigan
The Washington Redskins will be keeping the rights to Ryan Kerrigan through the 2015 NFL season, according to reports.
In what should come as a surprise to nobody, the Redskins have decided to exercise their one-year option on Kerrigan making his 4-year deal into a 5-year deal. Kerrigan was the 16h pick in the 2011 NFL draft.
The salary of the fifth year hasn’t been determined yet, but it’s based on the average salaries of the third through 25th highest players at his position (roughly in the 7 million a year area).
Redskins have exercised fifth-year option on LB Ryan Kerrigan per league source. Was expected.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) May 2, 2014