- Redskins Rookie Tevin Mitchel Out for Season With Torn Labrum
- Scot McCloughan Press Conference 8-1-2015
- Bashaud Breeland Responds to his Critics
- Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-31-2015 (VIDEOS); Recap Day 2
- Bashaud Breeland Hurts Knee During Practice
- Redskins Sign LB Junior Galette
- Bashaud Breeland Suspended for one Game
- Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-30-2015 (VIDEOS); Recap Day 1
- Jay Gruden Press Conference 7-30-2015
- Robert Griffin III Press Conference 7-30-2015
Redskins Will Exercise Fifth Year Option on Ryan Kerrigan
- Updated: May 2, 2014
Fifth Year Option on Ryan Kerrigan
The Washington Redskins will be keeping the rights to Ryan Kerrigan through the 2015 NFL season, according to reports.
In what should come as a surprise to nobody, the Redskins have decided to exercise their one-year option on Kerrigan making his 4-year deal into a 5-year deal. Kerrigan was the 16h pick in the 2011 NFL draft.
The salary of the fifth year hasn’t been determined yet, but it’s based on the average salaries of the third through 25th highest players at his position (roughly in the 7 million a year area).
Redskins have exercised fifth-year option on LB Ryan Kerrigan per league source. Was expected.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) May 2, 2014