- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 7-24-2014
- Redskins Press Conferences: Robert Griffin III 7-24-2014
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-24-2014 (VIDEOS)
- Redskins Have Four Players Starting Camp on the PUP List Including Jason Hatcher
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 7-23-2014
- Washington Redskins Training Camp 2014: Players on the Bubble
- Washington Redskins 2014 Video Promo: “Why Not Us”
- Ten Most Important Washington Redskins of 2014
- Forbes ‘Value List’ Ranks the Redskins 9th Most Valuable in the World
- Five Bold Predictions for the 2014 Washington Redskins
Redskins Will Exercise Fifth Year Option on Ryan Kerrigan
- Updated: May 2, 2014
Fifth Year Option on Ryan Kerrigan
The Washington Redskins will be keeping the rights to Ryan Kerrigan through the 2015 NFL season, according to reports.
In what should come as a surprise to nobody, the Redskins have decided to exercise their one-year option on Kerrigan making his 4-year deal into a 5-year deal. Kerrigan was the 16h pick in the 2011 NFL draft.
The salary of the fifth year hasn’t been determined yet, but it’s based on the average salaries of the third through 25th highest players at his position (roughly in the 7 million a year area).
Redskins have exercised fifth-year option on LB Ryan Kerrigan per league source. Was expected.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) May 2, 2014