- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 4
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Redskins Release CB David Amerson
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- 2016 Hall of Fame Nominee List Contains 16 Former Redskins Players
- Redskins Injury Report 9-16-2015
- Redskins Place Duke Ihenacho on Injured Reserve, Sign Will Blackmon
- Redskins Film Review: Sacks From Week One
- Redskins Release Kicker Kai Forbath, Sign Dustin Hopkins
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 9-14-2015
Redskins Will Exercise Fifth Year Option on Ryan Kerrigan
- Updated: May 2, 2014
Fifth Year Option on Ryan Kerrigan
The Washington Redskins will be keeping the rights to Ryan Kerrigan through the 2015 NFL season, according to reports.
In what should come as a surprise to nobody, the Redskins have decided to exercise their one-year option on Kerrigan making his 4-year deal into a 5-year deal. Kerrigan was the 16h pick in the 2011 NFL draft.
The salary of the fifth year hasn’t been determined yet, but it’s based on the average salaries of the third through 25th highest players at his position (roughly in the 7 million a year area).
Redskins have exercised fifth-year option on LB Ryan Kerrigan per league source. Was expected.
— Will Brinson (@WillBrinson) May 2, 2014