- An Inside Look at the Daily Show’s “Redskins Experience”
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 9-30-2014
- Redskins Re-Sign Corner Richard Crawford; Sign Safety Jamarca Sanford
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 9-28-2014
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 9-25-2014
- Redskins Promote NT Robert Thomas From Practice Squad to Active Roster
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 4
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 4: First Ladies of Football (VIDEO)
- Chris Baker Will not be Suspended After hit on Foles Ruled Legal
- Redskins Injury Report Week 4
London Fletcher to Have Surgery, Plans Return to Redskins in 2013
- Updated: March 6, 2013
Thirty-seven year old London Fletcher told CBS/DC reporter David Elfin that he is going to undergo surgery on his bothersome left ankle Wednesday morning. Fletcher said he’s making preparations to play in 2013.
Fletcher also plans to have elbow surgery later this month in an effort to make sure he’s ready for his 16th NFL season.
“Surgery is the first step towards prepping for next season” - London Fletcher
If Fletcher does return, it would be a huge relief for the Redskins, who aren’t in a position to replace the Pro Bowler due to salary-cap restrictions and a lack of high picks in the 2013 NFL Draft.
Fletcher led the Redskins with 139 tackles in 2012 and added five interceptions and three sacks.
UPDATED 2:46 PM Eastern
London Tweeted the following at 2:36:
— London Fletcher (@LFletcher59) March 6, 2013