- Redskins Injury Report Week 3
- Doug Williams Appears on CSN’s “Table Manners” Show (FULL VIDEO)
- Redskins vs Eagles Promo Videos – Week 3
- Phil Simms Says Redskins on Thursday Night Football, Weeks After Saying he Wouldn’t While Broadcasting
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 3
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 3 – We Dem Skinz
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 9-18-2014 (VIDEO)
- Redskins Press Conferences: DeSean Jackson 9-17-2014 (VIDEO)
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 9-17-2014 (VIDEO)
- Women of Washington Redskins hit 100,000 Members, Launch 100 Days of WOW Campaign
London Fletcher to Have Surgery, Plans Return to Redskins in 2013
- Updated: March 6, 2013
Thirty-seven year old London Fletcher told CBS/DC reporter David Elfin that he is going to undergo surgery on his bothersome left ankle Wednesday morning. Fletcher said he’s making preparations to play in 2013.
Fletcher also plans to have elbow surgery later this month in an effort to make sure he’s ready for his 16th NFL season.
“Surgery is the first step towards prepping for next season” - London Fletcher
If Fletcher does return, it would be a huge relief for the Redskins, who aren’t in a position to replace the Pro Bowler due to salary-cap restrictions and a lack of high picks in the 2013 NFL Draft.
Fletcher led the Redskins with 139 tackles in 2012 and added five interceptions and three sacks.
UPDATED 2:46 PM Eastern
London Tweeted the following at 2:36:
— London Fletcher (@LFletcher59) March 6, 2013