- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Falcons Week 5
- Redskins Could Play London Game in 2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 4
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Redskins Release CB David Amerson
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- 2016 Hall of Fame Nominee List Contains 16 Former Redskins Players
- Redskins Injury Report 9-16-2015
- Redskins Place Duke Ihenacho on Injured Reserve, Sign Will Blackmon
- Redskins Film Review: Sacks From Week One
London Fletcher to Have Surgery, Plans Return to Redskins in 2013
- Updated: March 6, 2013
London Fletcher to Have Surgery
Thirty-seven year old London Fletcher told CBS/DC reporter David Elfin that he is going to undergo surgery on his bothersome left ankle Wednesday morning. Fletcher said he’s making preparations to play in 2013.
Fletcher also plans to have elbow surgery later this month in an effort to make sure he’s ready for his 16th NFL season.
“Surgery is the first step towards prepping for next season” – London Fletcher
If Fletcher does return, it would be a huge relief for the Redskins, who aren’t in a position to replace the Pro Bowler due to salary-cap restrictions and a lack of high picks in the 2013 NFL Draft.
Fletcher led the Redskins with 139 tackles in 2012 and added five interceptions and three sacks.
UPDATED 2:46 PM Eastern
London Tweeted the following at 2:36:
— London Fletcher (@LFletcher59) March 6, 2013