- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Dolphins Week 6
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Patriots Week 5
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 4
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bears Week 3
- Redskins Film Review: Week 2 – Redskins vs Cowboys
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 2
Redskins Injury Report: Amerson Will Play (9-19-2013)
- Updated: October 20, 2013
Washington Redskins cornerback David Amerson said he’s feeling fine and will play Sunday against the Chicago Bears. Amerson is listed as questionable on the injury report.
Tight end Fred Davis (ankle), linebacker Brandon Jenkins (ankle), center Will Montgomery (knee), corner Jerome Murphy (ankle), nose tackle Chris Neild (calf) and tight end Logan Paulsen (knee) are probable.
For Chicago, tight end Martellus Bennett (knee) and corner Charles Tillman (knee) are questionable. Defensive tackle Stephen Paea (toe) is probable and his return would be welcomed by a struggling defensive front. Others listed as probable: linebacker James Anderson (back), safety Anthony Walters (hamstring) and safety Major Wright (knee).