- Redskins Injury Report Week 12
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 12
- Jay Gruden Press Conference 11-19-2014
- Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for the 2015 Hall of Fame Class
- Redskins Injury Report 11-18-2014
- Redskins Must Find Ways to Create More Turnovers
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 11-14-2014
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 11-13-2014
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bucs Week 11
- Redskins Press Conferences: Robert Griffin III 11-12-2014
Josh Wilson Takes Pay Cut, Says “We’re Here to win Championships & Sacrifices Have to be Made”
- Updated: April 26, 2013
Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Wilson has taken a big pay cut on his contract. His cap hit now has dropped to $3.4 million a year.
Set to count $5.3 million against the cap in 2013, the final season of his contract, Wilson took a pay cut of $1.9 million as his base salary was lowered from $3.9 million to $2 million. He will now receive a signing bonus of $1.3 million.
The #Redskins have restructured Josh Wilson’s contract and will save $2 million against the cap this season, according to a league source.
— Zac Boyer (@ZacBoyer) April 26, 2013
Josh Wilson, via text, on re-structuring his deal: “We’re here to win championships & sacrifices have to be made to achieve that.” #Redskins
— Grant Paulsen (@granthpaulsen) April 26, 2013
Seeing that Wilson is serious about winning at all cost is refreshing. This move just opened the Redskins up to perhaps make one more move in free agency since they don’t need much extra cash to sign their draft picks….Quentin Jammer maybe? We shall see.