- Concern Grows on Brian Orakpo’s Pectoral Muscle Injury, MRI set for Monday
- Colt McCoy Replaces Kirk Cousins, Sparks Redskins win Over Titans
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 7
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Titans Week 7
- Redskins Activate Stephen Bowen; Place Akeem Jordan on Injured Reserve
- Santana Moss Gets Beautiful Native American Tattoos on his Legs
- Over 100 Alumni to Attend Sunday’s Game as Mark Rypien Goes in the “Ring of Fame”
- Redskins Radio Station Files Legal Objection to FCC Complaints
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-17-2014
- Chris Baker Fined $10,000 for Pulling off Carson Palmer’s Helmet by Facemask
Native American Chief Talks About Redskins (Video)
- Updated: May 3, 2013
Prince George’s County resident Stephen Dodson reached out to the Washington Redskins in an effort to share his perspective on the team name.
Dodson is a full-blooded American Inuit chief originally from the Aleutian Tribes of Alaska, and said he was tired of being spoken for as a Native American.