- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-30-2014
- RGIII Will Start Against Vikings; Decision Coming Soon on Leonard Hankerson
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 9: “Scream”
- Redskins Practice Notes, Quotes & Injury Report 10-29-2014
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-29-2014
- Bashaud Breeland Showed Signs of Greatness Against Dallas
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 10-28-2014
- Colt McCoy Returns to Texas, Beats Cowboys
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 8
- Report: Colt McCoy to Start Against Cowboys on MNF
NFL to Release 2013-14 Schedule on April 18
- Updated: April 16, 2013
After a previously scheduled 2013 NFL schedule release show for Tuesday was canceled this past weekend, the NFL has now announced a date for its release.
NFL spokesperson Greg Aiello tweeted Tuesday that the NFL will announce its full schedule Thursday, April 18 at 8 p.m., EST.
The opponents list is already known, the Redskins will play home games versus the Chicago Bears, Detroit Lions, San Francisco 49ers, Kansas City Chiefs and San Diego Chargers. The team will go on the road to face the Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Denver Broncos and Oakland Raiders.
It’s unknown as of yet just how these games will be set in line on the schedule, the NFL has previously contacted the Redskins in hopes of finding out the possible availability of Robert Griffin III. Redskins fans can expect more prime-time games this year, perhaps in the latter parts of the year so that they are guaranteed that he will play.
The Redskins did not play a divisional opponent until week seven a season ago. That late season scheduling played a major part in the ability of the 2012-13 Redskins to climb back into the NFC East standings and win the division with seven straight wins to end the regular season.