- Ten Most Important Washington Redskins of 2014
- Forbes ‘Value List’ Ranks the Redskins 9th Most Valuable in the World
- Five Bold Predictions for the 2014 Washington Redskins
- Ryan Kerrigan: I Want to be Consistently Really, Really Good”
- Tanard Jackson Suspended Indefinitely…Again
- Sean McVay on RGIII: “He Looks Explosive”
- Around the NFC East: Media Links Roundup
- Just What Does DeSean Jackson Bring to the Redskins Offense?
- The Washington Redskins and a Manufactured Fight Over Honor and Racism
- Northern Va Lawmakers Form Redskins Pride Caucus
Randy Moss: “If RGIII’s Knee Holds Up, Straight ‘Skins Homie”
- Updated: August 21, 2013
Moss also commented on the disagreement between Griffin and Shanahan recently. “You have to listen to the coach,” Moss said. “This is a business. What the younger guys don’t really understand, when you come into the league, football leaves you in college. I’ve said it time and time again: When you come to the NFL, it is a business. A professional, multi-billion dollar business. What these athletes have to understand is, we know, or we feel that we’re ready to come off a surgery or an injury, but the organization has to protect their investment.
“So basically what I think the Washington Redskins are doing is protecting their investment. Because I think that last play of the playoffs when he laid on the ground, didn’t get to the ball, as a football fan, that was just a bad sight to see. Now that he’s ready, I don’t think it’s a conflict, but I really think that Coach Shanahan’s looking out for the best interest of the team and the organization.”