- State of the Redskins Roster: Who Stays, Who Goes?
- Washington Redskins Free Agents 2015
- Redskins, Jim Haslett Mutually Agree to Part Ways
- Redskins Opponents Set for 2015
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 17
- Redskins Place Trent Murphy on IR, Sign OL Rishaw Johnson
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 16
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 16
- Redskins Press Conferences: Robert Griffin III 12-16-2014
- Redskins Place Colt McCoy on IR; Promote LB Jackson Jeffcoat
Randy Moss: “If RGIII’s Knee Holds Up, Straight ‘Skins Homie”
- Updated: August 21, 2013
Moss also commented on the disagreement between Griffin and Shanahan recently. “You have to listen to the coach,” Moss said. “This is a business. What the younger guys don’t really understand, when you come into the league, football leaves you in college. I’ve said it time and time again: When you come to the NFL, it is a business. A professional, multi-billion dollar business. What these athletes have to understand is, we know, or we feel that we’re ready to come off a surgery or an injury, but the organization has to protect their investment.
“So basically what I think the Washington Redskins are doing is protecting their investment. Because I think that last play of the playoffs when he laid on the ground, didn’t get to the ball, as a football fan, that was just a bad sight to see. Now that he’s ready, I don’t think it’s a conflict, but I really think that Coach Shanahan’s looking out for the best interest of the team and the organization.”