- Brandon Scherff Selected to PFWA 2015 All-Rookie Team
- Important Redskins Offseason Dates
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Packers Wild Card Weekend
- Joe Jacoby Named Pro Football Hall Of Fame Finalist
- Redskins 2016 Opponents List
- Redskins Will Host Green Bay in First Round of Playoffs
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 17
- Against All Odds, Redskins Are 2015 NFC East Division Champions
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 16
- Redskins Can Clinch the NFC East With Win Next Week In Philly
Three Redskins Players Make the Pro Bowl, Two Named as Alternates
- Updated: December 26, 2012
Three Redskins Players Make the Pro Bowl
The rosters for this years Pro Bowl were released today and the Washington Redskins had three players on it.
Rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III was selected to be the first backup at quarterback. It should be noted that RG3 is the only rookie quarterback this year to make the pro bowl, and the first rookie to be selected to play since Dan Marino (Cam Newton was an alternate).
Left offensive tackle Trent Williams was selected to be a reserve, and Lorenzo Alexander was selected as the special teams demon.
Veteran linebacker London Fletcher and rookie running back Alfred Morris were both named as alternates.