- 2016 Redskins are Ready to Prove Naysayers Wrong
- Redskins Hire First Female Head Physician in NFL History
- Redskins Sign Last Draft Pick CB Kendall Fuller; Sign WR Jarvis Turner
- Redskins Release Training Camp Schedule; Will Begin July 28, 2016
- Redskins Rookie WR Josh Doctson Q & A Interview (VIDEO)
- Jordan Reed Named Number 77, “NFL Top 100 of 2016” (VIDEO)
- Redskins Sign six of Seven Draft Picks
- Redskins Weekly News Roundup 5-10-2016
- Welcome to DC – 2016 Redskins Draft Class (VIDEO)
- Redskins Select LB/Safety Su’a Cravens with 53rd Pick
Three Redskins Players Make the Pro Bowl, Two Named as Alternates
- Updated: December 26, 2012
Three Redskins Players Make the Pro Bowl
The rosters for this years Pro Bowl were released today and the Washington Redskins had three players on it.
Rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III was selected to be the first backup at quarterback. It should be noted that RG3 is the only rookie quarterback this year to make the pro bowl, and the first rookie to be selected to play since Dan Marino (Cam Newton was an alternate).
Left offensive tackle Trent Williams was selected to be a reserve, and Lorenzo Alexander was selected as the special teams demon.
Veteran linebacker London Fletcher and rookie running back Alfred Morris were both named as alternates.