- Jay Gruden Press Conference; Recap Training Camp Day 8
- Redskins Press Conferences: Keenan Robinson 8-1-2014
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Drills 8-1-2014 (VIDEOS)
- Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-31-2014; Recap Day 7
- Redskins Release Courtney Bridget,Sign Jake McDonough; Recap Training Camp Day 6
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-30-2014
- Chris Cooley, Gary Clark and Mark Moseley Travel to Reservation for Football Camp
- Redskins Sign Everette Brown; Recap Training Camp Day 5
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-28-2014
- Redskins Release Brandon Jenkins; Recap Training Camp Day 4
Three Redskins Players Make the Pro Bowl, Two Named as Alternates
- Updated: December 26, 2012
The rosters for this years Pro Bowl were released today and the Washington Redskins had three players on it.
Rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III was selected to be the first backup at quarterback. It should be noted that RG3 is the only rookie quarterback this year to make the pro bowl, and the first rookie to be selected to play since Dan Marino (Cam Newton was an alternate).
Left offensive tackle Trent Williams was selected to be a reserve, and Lorenzo Alexander was selected as the special teams demon.
Veteran linebacker London Fletcher and rookie running back Alfred Morris were both named as alternates.
Incoming search terms:
- bob viavattine
- redskins players