- Redskins Select WR Josh Doctson with the 22nd Pick
- Redskins 2016 Draft: HTTR4LIFE Mock Draft
- Redskins 2016 NFL Draft: Team Needs
- Redskins Take Care of Own on Quiet First Day of Free Agency
- Who Stays, Who Goes: Redskins Offense 2016
- Brandon Scherff Selected to PFWA 2015 All-Rookie Team
- Important Redskins Offseason Dates
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Packers Wild Card Weekend
- Joe Jacoby Named Pro Football Hall Of Fame Finalist
- Redskins 2016 Opponents List
Three Redskins Players Make the Pro Bowl, Two Named as Alternates
- Updated: December 26, 2012
Three Redskins Players Make the Pro Bowl
The rosters for this years Pro Bowl were released today and the Washington Redskins had three players on it.
Rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III was selected to be the first backup at quarterback. It should be noted that RG3 is the only rookie quarterback this year to make the pro bowl, and the first rookie to be selected to play since Dan Marino (Cam Newton was an alternate).
Left offensive tackle Trent Williams was selected to be a reserve, and Lorenzo Alexander was selected as the special teams demon.
Veteran linebacker London Fletcher and rookie running back Alfred Morris were both named as alternates.