- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Washington Redskins Notes & Quotes Week 2
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 2
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Steelers Week 1
- Redskins Announce Fan Information For MNF Season Opener
- Redskins Press Conference: Jay Gruden 9-5-2016
- Redskins Sign RB Mack Brown, 8 Others to Practice Squad
- Redskins 2016 Official 53-Man Roster: Post-Cuts Analysis
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Bucs Preseason Week 4
- Preseason Week 3 Observations Redskins vs Bills
Three Redskins Players Make the Pro Bowl, Two Named as Alternates
- Updated: December 26, 2012
Three Redskins Players Make the Pro Bowl
The rosters for this years Pro Bowl were released today and the Washington Redskins had three players on it.
Rookie quarterback Robert Griffin III was selected to be the first backup at quarterback. It should be noted that RG3 is the only rookie quarterback this year to make the pro bowl, and the first rookie to be selected to play since Dan Marino (Cam Newton was an alternate).
Left offensive tackle Trent Williams was selected to be a reserve, and Lorenzo Alexander was selected as the special teams demon.
Veteran linebacker London Fletcher and rookie running back Alfred Morris were both named as alternates.