- Interview With New Redskins Defensive Coordinator Joe Barry (VIDEO)
- State of the Redskins Roster: Who Stays, Who Goes?
- Washington Redskins Free Agents 2015
- Redskins, Jim Haslett Mutually Agree to Part Ways
- Redskins Opponents Set for 2015
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 17
- Redskins Place Trent Murphy on IR, Sign OL Rishaw Johnson
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 16
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 16
- Redskins Press Conferences: Robert Griffin III 12-16-2014
Four Redskins Players Change Jersey Numbers
- Updated: September 2, 2013
Four Washington Redskins players have changed their jersey numbers for the 2013 season.
Rookie free safety Bacarri Rambo wore No. 29 during the preseason will now wear No. 24. Safety DeJon Gomes, who was cut on Saturday, had worn No. 24.
Rookie running back Chris Thompson, who wore No. 35 during the preseason, will be wearing the No. 25, which during the preseason belonged to both Keiland Williams and Chase Minnifield, who were both cut Saturday.
Linebacker Nick Barnett wore No. 90 during the preseason, but has switched to No. 55, which had belonged to Rodrick Muckelroy.
Rookie linebacker Brandon Jenkins will switch from No. 57 to No. 51. Long-snapper Nick Sundberg wears No. 57. Linebacker Ricky Elmore had worn No. 51 before being released.
Incoming search terms:
- can nfl players change numbers