- Rated R Radio: Episode 8 – Current State of The Redskins: Post-Case Keenum Trade (PODCAST)
- Rated R Radio: Episode 7 – Josh Rosen Trade Rumors at the Combine?; DK Metcalf is a BEAST!
- Rated R Radio: Episode 6 – AAF, Stadiums and Redskins Free Agency? Oh My…
- Rated R Radio: Episode 5 – 100% Doom & Gloom Free Redskins Talk
- Redskins Hire Ray Horton as New Defensive Backs Coach
- Rated R Radio: Episode 4 – Who Stays, Who Goes? (PODCAST)
Four Redskins Players Change Jersey Numbers
- Updated: September 2, 2013
Four Washington Redskins players have changed their jersey numbers for the 2013 season.
Rookie free safety Bacarri Rambo wore No. 29 during the preseason will now wear No. 24. Safety DeJon Gomes, who was cut on Saturday, had worn No. 24.
Rookie running back Chris Thompson, who wore No. 35 during the preseason, will be wearing the No. 25, which during the preseason belonged to both Keiland Williams and Chase Minnifield, who were both cut Saturday.
Linebacker Nick Barnett wore No. 90 during the preseason, but has switched to No. 55, which had belonged to Rodrick Muckelroy.
Rookie linebacker Brandon Jenkins will switch from No. 57 to No. 51. Long-snapper Nick Sundberg wears No. 57. Linebacker Ricky Elmore had worn No. 51 before being released.
Incoming search terms:
- redskins players who wore #35