- Redskins place three players on IR while they prepare for second preseason game
- Top Redskins position battles heading into preseason (2018)
- Alex Smith Press Conference Recap 7-26-2018 (VIDEO)
- Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-26-2018; Recap Day 1 (VIDEOS)
- Redskins sign Prince Charles Iworah, release Keith Marshall
- Chris Thompson says he’s fully healed, ready for Redskins Training Camp
Four Redskins Players Change Jersey Numbers
- Updated: September 2, 2013
Four Washington Redskins players have changed their jersey numbers for the 2013 season.
Rookie free safety Bacarri Rambo wore No. 29 during the preseason will now wear No. 24. Safety DeJon Gomes, who was cut on Saturday, had worn No. 24.
Rookie running back Chris Thompson, who wore No. 35 during the preseason, will be wearing the No. 25, which during the preseason belonged to both Keiland Williams and Chase Minnifield, who were both cut Saturday.
Linebacker Nick Barnett wore No. 90 during the preseason, but has switched to No. 55, which had belonged to Rodrick Muckelroy.
Rookie linebacker Brandon Jenkins will switch from No. 57 to No. 51. Long-snapper Nick Sundberg wears No. 57. Linebacker Ricky Elmore had worn No. 51 before being released.