- Dexter Manley to be Featured on NFL Network’s “A Football Life”
- David Amerson Working Hard to Improve After Sophomore Slump
- Charles Mann Receives College Degree
- Redskins License Plate Collection
- Final Person Sentenced in Sean Taylor Murder Trial
- Redskins Will Have Ticket Lottery for Texans Training Camp Visit
- Robert Griffin III Focused on Continuing his Growth as a QB
- Redskins Minicamp Recap – Day 1
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 6-16-2015
- Will Duke Ihenacho or Jeron Johnson Start at Strong Safety?
Four Redskins Players Change Jersey Numbers
- Updated: September 2, 2013
Four Washington Redskins players have changed their jersey numbers for the 2013 season.
Rookie free safety Bacarri Rambo wore No. 29 during the preseason will now wear No. 24. Safety DeJon Gomes, who was cut on Saturday, had worn No. 24.
Rookie running back Chris Thompson, who wore No. 35 during the preseason, will be wearing the No. 25, which during the preseason belonged to both Keiland Williams and Chase Minnifield, who were both cut Saturday.
Linebacker Nick Barnett wore No. 90 during the preseason, but has switched to No. 55, which had belonged to Rodrick Muckelroy.
Rookie linebacker Brandon Jenkins will switch from No. 57 to No. 51. Long-snapper Nick Sundberg wears No. 57. Linebacker Ricky Elmore had worn No. 51 before being released.
Incoming search terms:
- why did sean taylor switch jersey numbers