- Redskins Preseason Opponents Announced (2014)
- Redskins Agree to Deal With DeSean Jackson
- Redskins Sign Safety Ryan Clark
- Brian Orakpo Signs Redskins Franchise Tender
- Letter From Dan Snyder: Formation of Original Americans Foundation
- Redskins Mock Draft: 2014 (2nd Edition)
- RGIII: “I Think it’s Safe to say I Won’t be Wearing the Brace”
- Redskins Re-Sign Brandon Meriweather
- Doc Walker Performs Rivalry Baptism on Jason Hatcher (Video)
- Redskins Release Center Will Montgomery
Redskins Players Make the Most of Their Pro Bowl Trip
- Updated: January 28, 2013
Four Washington Redskins made the trip to Hawaii this past weekend to be a part of the 2013 NFL Pro Bowl. After a situation occurred at a nightclub, in which Trent Williams was attacked and needed stitches after being hit over the head with a bottle and then tazed, only the 3 linebackers played in the game.
Linebacker Lorenzo Alexander, making his first Pro Bowl appearance as the special teams player led the NFC squad in tackles with five, including one for a loss. London Fletcher added 4 tackles against an over-matched AFC squad who made many mistakes. Ryan Kerrigan also added two tackles as well.
Quarterback Robert Griffin III was originally selected to play for the NFC team, but was scratched due to his knee injuries and surgery, Griffin is still in Florida rehabbing.
The NFC won the game over the AFC 62-35 for their fourth victory in six years in the series.