- Redskins Sign Everette Brown; Place Brian Orakpo on Injured Reserve
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 10-20-2014
- Brian Orakpo has Torn Pectoral Muscle, Out for the Season
- Redskins Notes & Quotes 10-20-2014
- Concern Grows on Brian Orakpo’s Pectoral Muscle Injury, MRI set for Monday
- Colt McCoy Replaces Kirk Cousins, Sparks Redskins win Over Titans
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 7
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Titans Week 7
- Redskins Activate Stephen Bowen; Place Akeem Jordan on Injured Reserve
- Santana Moss Gets Beautiful Native American Tattoos on his Legs
Redskins Players Make the Most of Their Pro Bowl Trip
- Updated: January 28, 2013
Four Washington Redskins made the trip to Hawaii this past weekend to be a part of the 2013 NFL Pro Bowl. After a situation occurred at a nightclub, in which Trent Williams was attacked and needed stitches after being hit over the head with a bottle and then tazed, only the 3 linebackers played in the game.
Linebacker Lorenzo Alexander, making his first Pro Bowl appearance as the special teams player led the NFC squad in tackles with five, including one for a loss. London Fletcher added 4 tackles against an over-matched AFC squad who made many mistakes. Ryan Kerrigan also added two tackles as well.
Quarterback Robert Griffin III was originally selected to play for the NFC team, but was scratched due to his knee injuries and surgery, Griffin is still in Florida rehabbing.
The NFC won the game over the AFC 62-35 for their fourth victory in six years in the series.