- Redskins Press Conferences: Robert Griffin III 7-24-2014
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-24-2014 (VIDEOS)
- Redskins Have Four Players Starting Camp on the PUP List Including Jason Hatcher
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 7-23-2014
- Washington Redskins Training Camp 2014: Players on the Bubble
- Washington Redskins 2014 Video Promo: “Why Not Us”
- Ten Most Important Washington Redskins of 2014
- Forbes ‘Value List’ Ranks the Redskins 9th Most Valuable in the World
- Five Bold Predictions for the 2014 Washington Redskins
- Ryan Kerrigan: I Want to be Consistently Really, Really Good”
Redskins Players Make the Most of Their Pro Bowl Trip
- Updated: January 28, 2013
Four Washington Redskins made the trip to Hawaii this past weekend to be a part of the 2013 NFL Pro Bowl. After a situation occurred at a nightclub, in which Trent Williams was attacked and needed stitches after being hit over the head with a bottle and then tazed, only the 3 linebackers played in the game.
Linebacker Lorenzo Alexander, making his first Pro Bowl appearance as the special teams player led the NFC squad in tackles with five, including one for a loss. London Fletcher added 4 tackles against an over-matched AFC squad who made many mistakes. Ryan Kerrigan also added two tackles as well.
Quarterback Robert Griffin III was originally selected to play for the NFC team, but was scratched due to his knee injuries and surgery, Griffin is still in Florida rehabbing.
The NFC won the game over the AFC 62-35 for their fourth victory in six years in the series.