- NFL Releases Statement on Redskins vs Giants Ending
- Redskins Promote Chase Minnifield to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Stephen Bowen Placed on Injured Reserve, Will Have Surgery
- Members of the Navajo Code Talkers Association Honored by Redskins
- Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for the 2014 Hall of Fame Class
- Leonard Hankerson Has LCL/ACL Surgery
- Injury Report: Redskins vs Eagles; Hall Will Play, Bowen is Questionable
- Redskins Promote Nick Williams to Active Roster From Practice Squad
- Jordan Reed Breaks Redskins Rookie Records, on Pace to set NFL Records for Rookie TE’s
- Chris Thompson Placed On Injured Reserve
Redskins Players Make the Most of Their Pro Bowl Trip
- Updated: January 28, 2013
Four Washington Redskins made the trip to Hawaii this past weekend to be a part of the 2013 NFL Pro Bowl. After a situation occurred at a nightclub, in which Trent Williams was attacked and needed stitches after being hit over the head with a bottle and then tazed, only the 3 linebackers played in the game.
Linebacker Lorenzo Alexander, making his first Pro Bowl appearance as the special teams player led the NFC squad in tackles with five, including one for a loss. London Fletcher added 4 tackles against an over-matched AFC squad who made many mistakes. Ryan Kerrigan also added two tackles as well.
Quarterback Robert Griffin III was originally selected to play for the NFC team, but was scratched due to his knee injuries and surgery, Griffin is still in Florida rehabbing.
The NFC won the game over the AFC 62-35 for their fourth victory in six years in the series.