- Redskins Inactive List for Week 16
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 16
- Redskins Press Conferences: Robert Griffin III 12-16-2014
- Redskins Place Colt McCoy on IR; Promote LB Jackson Jeffcoat
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 12-15-2014
- Jay Gruden: “This is Robert’s Team Right now Against the Eagles”
- Santana Moss: “I let my Emotions get the Best of me”
- RGIII: “That’s a Touchdown in Every Game I’ve Ever Seen”
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 12-12-2014
- Colt McCoy Cleared to Play, Will Start Sunday
Redskins Players Make the Most of Their Pro Bowl Trip
- Updated: January 28, 2013
Four Washington Redskins made the trip to Hawaii this past weekend to be a part of the 2013 NFL Pro Bowl. After a situation occurred at a nightclub, in which Trent Williams was attacked and needed stitches after being hit over the head with a bottle and then tazed, only the 3 linebackers played in the game.
Linebacker Lorenzo Alexander, making his first Pro Bowl appearance as the special teams player led the NFC squad in tackles with five, including one for a loss. London Fletcher added 4 tackles against an over-matched AFC squad who made many mistakes. Ryan Kerrigan also added two tackles as well.
Quarterback Robert Griffin III was originally selected to play for the NFC team, but was scratched due to his knee injuries and surgery, Griffin is still in Florida rehabbing.
The NFC won the game over the AFC 62-35 for their fourth victory in six years in the series.