- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 2
- Redskins Film Review: Week 1 – Redskins vs Eagles
- Redskins Highlights: Rookie WR Terry McLaurin & QB Case Keenum (Week 1)
- HTTR4LIFE Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 1
- Who Will Start at Safety Opposite of Landon Collins? | Redskins Training Camp Questions 2019
- Who Will Start at Left Guard? | Redskins Training Camp Questions 2019
Redskins Release Aldrick Robinson; Promote Gabe Miller to 53-Man Roster
- Updated: December 6, 2014
Redskins Release Aldrick Robinson
According to multiple sources the Washington Redskins have released receiver Aldrick Robinson.
The move is really only surprising in the fact that Robinson made it on a team with us much depth as the Redskins have at receiver for as long as he did.
The knock on Robinson for years has been he’s a “one-trick pony” in the fact all he has been useful at doing is deep ball routes. Robinson has never fully developed his route running or ability to catch the ball across the middle. In his defense, he was also mired behind several better options at receiver with Washington this season. Robinson’s last time on the field came seven weeks ago, after which he was passed on the depth chart by Santana Moss. He only had one catch this season for six yards.
In four years Robinson had 30 catches for 608 yards and five touchdowns.
Robinson was released to create room on the 53-man roster for linebacker Gabe Miller, who was promoted from the Redskins practice squad early Saturday morning.
Below is the play that most Redskins fans will forever remember Robinson for.
In Other News:
The Redskins also promoted defensive back Kenny Okoro and placed corner Chase Minnifield on the injured reserve.