- Washington Redskins DeAngelo Hall, Houston Bates Will Begin Camp on PUP List
- Redskins QB Kirk Cousins Will Play Another Season on the Franchise Tag
- Washington Redskins Showcase Security & Menu Changes at 2017 Taste of FedexField
- Redskins WR Terrelle Pryor is Working Like a Mad-Man This Offseason (Video)
- DeAngelo Hall Agrees to Restructure Contract With Washington Redskins
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Will Start on July 27
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects Safety Josh Harvey-Clemons at Pick 230
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects WR Robert Davis at Pick 209
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects Center Chase Roullier at Pick 199
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects TE Jeremy Sprinkle at Pick 154
Redskins add Seven More Undrafted Players
- Updated: May 2, 2013
The Washington Redskins added seven more undrafted free agents (UDFA) on Thursday bringing the total of undrafted free agents signed to 12.
The #Redskins announced the signing of their college free agents. Seven more on this list, including Florida RT Xavier Nixon.
— Zac Boyer (@ZacBoyer) May 2, 2013
The following players signed contracts today and have been added o the 90 man roster:
Jeremy Kimbrough LB, Appalachian State – 5-9, 235 lbs – Southern Conference-leading 128 total tackles as a senior. Also had 4.5 sacks and an interception.. Check out this highlight video by clicking HERE.
Will Compton ILB , Nebraska – 6-2, 230 lbs – 110 total tackles. Also had three sacks and was named to the second-team All-Big Ten.
Jacoby Ashworth, OL, Houston -6-4, 305lbs
Kyle Wilborn, C, Troy-6-3, 296lbs
Skye Dawson, WR- TCU – 5-9, 160lbs – 34 receptions for 455 yards and a touchdown. Averaged 9.4 yards on punt returns and 23.1 yards on kickoffs. Ran a 4.39 second 40 yard dash on his pro day.
Xavier Nixon, OT, Florida 6-6, 321 lbs – Nixon can play both right and left tackle. Was projected to be drafted as high as the fifth round, but NFL teams worried about his penchant for penalties and a lack of consistency.
Emmanuel Ogbuehi, TE/FB, Georgia St. – 25 receptions for 282 yards last season. He made 21 of those receptions — and scored three touchdowns — in the final five games.
These are the five the team officially signed on Wednesday:
Marvin Burdette ILB, Alabama-Birmingham – 5-9, 232 lbs
Concluded UAB career with 38 career starts and became the school’s all-time leading tackler as a senior. Burdetter finished his Blazers’ career with 406 tackles to rank first on UAB charts, and also had 27 tackles for loss in his four seasons.As a senior, Burdette set school records for tackles in a career (406), tackles in a season (157) and tackles in a game. His highlights can be viewed by clicking HERE
Chip Reeves WR, Troy – 5-10, 176 lbs
Had six touchdowns 1,050 yards on 65 catches last season.
Tevita Stevens C, Utah, 6-1, 307
Three-year starter was named honorable mention All-Pac 12. He will turn 26 on July 4. He’s a two-time member of the All-Academic Pac-12 first team.
Jason Thompson WR, New Haven 6-3, 190 lbs – Despite being in a D2 school, he was extremely productive. He started for New Haven in 2009 but didn’t burst onto the scene until 2011 where he grabbed 43 receptions for 1046 yds and 14 TDs in 13 games. in 2012 he came up big again with 44 receptions for 881 Yds and 16 Tds in only 11 games. Watch his highlights by clicking HERE.
Nick Williams, WR, Connecticut – 5-10, 184lbs
In the Husky career record books Williams is first in kick return yards per return average with 28.3, is tied for third in number of returns with 55, second in yardage with 1,556 and tied for first for returns for TDs with two.