- Redskins Sign Chase Minnifield to Active Roster, Place Tracy Porter on Injured Reserve
- What Does the Future Look Like for the Washington Redskins?
- There is Plenty of Blame to go Around With the 2014 Redskins
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 12; Trent Williams & David Amerson Will not Play
- Chris Paul’s Redskins Remix Week 12: “Burgundy-N-Gold”
- Redskins Injury Report Week 12
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs 49ers Week 12
- Jay Gruden Press Conference 11-19-2014
- Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for the 2015 Hall of Fame Class
- Redskins Injury Report 11-18-2014
Redskins Free Agency Moves Finally Begin
- Updated: March 10, 2013
Saturday proved to be the day that the Washington Redskins would start the inevitable task that is re-signing their own players.
Tight end Logan Paulsen signed a new deal, 3 years, $4.1 million, $1 million signing bonus, as did fullback Darrel Young, 3 years, up to $6.2 million, $1 million signing bonus. Rob Jackson also got in on the action as he signed a one year deal, the terms of which are unknown.
Late last night, another Redskins player got himself a new 5 year deal (terms unknown as of yet), Kory Lichtensteiger.
Just wanted to let Redskin Nation know I am going to be around for a while. Just agreed to terms on a deal!! HTTR
— Kory Lichtensteiger (@Steiger78) March 10, 2013
Interesting enough, Paulsen spoke about the fact that Redskins officials told him that Fred Davis would be brought back to be the starting tight end this year. No news as of yet on if Davis has signed a new deal or not.
The Redskins are pursuing a deal with free agent offensive tackle Tony Pashos as well, although no finalized deal has happened as of yet.
Pashos has played eight NFL seasons for four teams, including the Ravens from 2004-06. He most recently played in Cleveland, where he was the Browns’ starting right tackle in 2010 and 2011.
Pashos sat out last season while recovering from surgery to repair a ruptured tendon in his left foot. The 32-year-old appeared in only 23 games from 2009-11 because of injury.
Rumors have been swirling about DeAngelo Hall possibly being cut or restructured, but nothing official has happened in regards to Hall.
Updated : 3-11-2013
The Redskins re-signed long snapper Nick Sundberg—>read the story by clicking HERE