- Redskins Select Chase Young With 2nd Overall Pick | 2020 NFL Draft
- Redskins Free Agency: Ron Rivera Starts his Rebuild in the Bargain bin
- Redskins Sign Former Falcons Guard Wes Schweitzer
- Redskins Re-signing LB Jon Bostic; Ereck Flowers Signs With Dolphins
- Ron Rivera & Kyle Smith Speak at 2020 NFL Scouting Combine
- Rated Redskins Radio: Bruce Allen and Head Trainer Larry Hess Fired, Ron Rivera Hired
Sean Taylor Book “Going Full Speed” as Told by Pedro Taylor to Come out in Spring
- Updated: February 21, 2015
Sean Taylor Book “Going Full Speed, the Sean Taylor Stories”
A few months back, we here at HTTR4LIFE were alerted to the fact that a book about Sean Taylor was being written and that all of the facts of the book were coming directly from Sean’s dad, Pedro (Pete) Taylor.
As any other fan of Sean’s would be, we were ecstatic to hear the news that the former Washington Redskins player would have his story told, and who better to tell it than his own father. After speaking in email with the books author, Steven Rosenberg, we learned the book would come out in 2015. At the time it was unknown exactly when, but a spring publication date is now reportedly in the works.
Here’s a copy of the cover.
The book is currently in pre-order stage as it awaits its publication date, which should be known soon. The pre-order site page (through tilt.com) says the following:
Campaign Description: Be one of the first to get your hands on the new Sean Taylor book, “Going Full Speed, the Sean Taylor Stories” — and get an autographed and numbered copy! $55 gets you (1) numbered copy of the book signed by authors Pedro “Pete” Taylor and Steven Rosenberg. Expect delivery in Spring 2015. When the exact publication date becomes available, we will update our Tilt status. [Price includes shipping.]
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Steve & Pete
The story of Sean Taylor is most definitely a must-read…you can pre-order the Sean Taylor book by CLICKING HERE.