- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Ravens Preseason Week 3
- Redskins Guard Dick Stanfel Named Finalist For Pro Football HOF
- State of The Redskins Heading Into Preseason Week 3
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Lions Preseason Week 2
- Niles Paul Dislocates Ankle
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Browns Preseason Week 1
- 66 Reasons Why Joe Jacoby Belongs in the Hall of Fame
- First Redskins Depth Chart Released 2015
- Redskins Rookie Tevin Mitchel Out for Season With Torn Labrum
- Scot McCloughan Press Conference 8-1-2015
Sean Taylor Will be in Madden 25 as Top 25 Player in Madden History
- Updated: August 1, 2013
The late, great, Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor will be featured in the upcoming video game, Madden 25 as one of the Top 25 players in Madden history.
Taylor, who was tragically gunned down in his home in Nov. 2007, made the list that celebrates 25 years of the Madden franchise by selecting the “greatest football video game athletes at the height of their virtual careers,” according to the press release.
The All-25 Team will also feature Marshall Faulk, Brian Dawkins, Mike Alstott, and an entire starting roster of all-time greats, the names of which will be rolled out over the the next few weeks.
“Sean Taylor was a safety with the catch rating of a mid-level WR. Great power, speed, and awareness made him a true threat for the deep ball, as well as laying the lumber on the ball carrier,” said on one of the EA developers who helped assemble the list.
“Sean Taylor was as intimidating a safety that an NFL secondary has ever seen,” another developer said. “Not only did he have incredible range, but he hit with the power of a linebacker”, said another developer.
The developers went with the 2006 skills set of Sean Taylor, with 93 speed, 96 jump and 82 catch, for a 99 overall rating.
Madden NFL 25 is scheduled for a Tuesday, Aug. 27 release date, and will be available for XBox 360 and PS3.
Incoming search terms:
- sean taylor madden 25