- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Falcons Week 5
- Redskins Could Play London Game in 2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 4
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
- Redskins Release CB David Amerson
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Rams Week 2
- 2016 Hall of Fame Nominee List Contains 16 Former Redskins Players
- Redskins Injury Report 9-16-2015
- Redskins Place Duke Ihenacho on Injured Reserve, Sign Will Blackmon
- Redskins Film Review: Sacks From Week One
Sean Taylor Will be in Madden 25 as Top 25 Player in Madden History
- Updated: August 1, 2013
The late, great, Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor will be featured in the upcoming video game, Madden 25 as one of the Top 25 players in Madden history.
Taylor, who was tragically gunned down in his home in Nov. 2007, made the list that celebrates 25 years of the Madden franchise by selecting the “greatest football video game athletes at the height of their virtual careers,” according to the press release.
The All-25 Team will also feature Marshall Faulk, Brian Dawkins, Mike Alstott, and an entire starting roster of all-time greats, the names of which will be rolled out over the the next few weeks.
“Sean Taylor was a safety with the catch rating of a mid-level WR. Great power, speed, and awareness made him a true threat for the deep ball, as well as laying the lumber on the ball carrier,” said on one of the EA developers who helped assemble the list.
“Sean Taylor was as intimidating a safety that an NFL secondary has ever seen,” another developer said. “Not only did he have incredible range, but he hit with the power of a linebacker”, said another developer.
The developers went with the 2006 skills set of Sean Taylor, with 93 speed, 96 jump and 82 catch, for a 99 overall rating.
Madden NFL 25 is scheduled for a Tuesday, Aug. 27 release date, and will be available for XBox 360 and PS3.
Incoming search terms:
- sean taylor madden 25