- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Lions Week 7
- Week 6 Observations Redskins vs Eagles
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 6
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Ravens Week 5
- VIDEO: Redskins CB Josh Norman E60 Feature (FULL)
- Redskins Press Conferences: Sean McVay 10-7-2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Browns Week 4
- Jay Gruden Says He Doesn’t Know What a Catch is Anymore
- Redskins Enter Matchup With Browns Needing to Find Consistency
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Giants Week 3
Sean Taylor Will be in Madden 25 as Top 25 Player in Madden History
- Updated: August 1, 2013
The late, great, Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor will be featured in the upcoming video game, Madden 25 as one of the Top 25 players in Madden history.
Taylor, who was tragically gunned down in his home in Nov. 2007, made the list that celebrates 25 years of the Madden franchise by selecting the “greatest football video game athletes at the height of their virtual careers,” according to the press release.
The All-25 Team will also feature Marshall Faulk, Brian Dawkins, Mike Alstott, and an entire starting roster of all-time greats, the names of which will be rolled out over the the next few weeks.
“Sean Taylor was a safety with the catch rating of a mid-level WR. Great power, speed, and awareness made him a true threat for the deep ball, as well as laying the lumber on the ball carrier,” said on one of the EA developers who helped assemble the list.
“Sean Taylor was as intimidating a safety that an NFL secondary has ever seen,” another developer said. “Not only did he have incredible range, but he hit with the power of a linebacker”, said another developer.
The developers went with the 2006 skills set of Sean Taylor, with 93 speed, 96 jump and 82 catch, for a 99 overall rating.
Madden NFL 25 is scheduled for a Tuesday, Aug. 27 release date, and will be available for XBox 360 and PS3.
Incoming search terms:
- sean taylor madden 25