- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cardinals Week 13
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 12
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Packers Week 11
- Redskins Legend Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for Hall of Fame
- Redskins Rookie WR Maurice Harris Ready to Contribute
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 11-16-2016
- Redskins Sign Dashaun Phillips to Practice Squad; Release Carlos Fields
- Kirk Cousins Most Recent Career Milestone Ranks High in Redskins History
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 11-13-2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Vikings Week 10
Silence the Stupidity: The Redskins Name Controversy (VIDEO)
Silence the Stupidity: The Redskins Name Controversy
Over the past few years the name of the Washington Redskins Football team has come under attack by many groups including portions of the government and media. The claim these individuals have is they say the team name itself has historical beginnings as a derogatory or racist tag and that it offends Native Americans, even though the latest conducted voting polls of Natives proves otherwise.
What has become shockingly clear is that the media, nor the government seems interested in the opinions of those who support the team name and view it as a badge of honor and respect. I believe this is because those who have openly opposed the name ultimately have a ‘PC’ or politically correct agenda at hand and don’t want the other side of the story to get out.
Below is a video made by Michael Strawderman that tells of the Redskins Name Controversy in great detail. This video is a must watch for everyone and should be shared with the world. It’s unfortunate that the mainstream media will never let information like this be seen on a national level.
At the end of the video there is a list of politicians who have come out against the name…take note of the ones in your state and let them hear your voice at the polls come election day!
Hail to the REDSKINS!
Incoming search terms:
- silence is stupidity
- silence stupidity