- Redskins Cut 13 Players, Start Signing Undrafted Players
- Redskins Draft 2015: Review & Grades
- Washington Redskins Undrafted Free Agent Signings 2015
- Washington Redskins Select Center Austin Reiter With the 222nd Pick (2015 NFL Draft)
- Washington Redskins Select WR Evan Spencer With the 187th Pick (2015 NFL Draft)
- Washington Redskins Select CB Tevin Mitchel With the 182nd Pick (2015 NFL Draft)
- Washington Redskins Select Safety Kyshoen Jarrett With the 181st Pick (2015 NFL Draft)
- Washington Redskins Select LB Martrell Spaight With the 141st Pick (2015 NFL Draft)
Trial Date Set for Other Suspect in Death of Sean Taylor
- Updated: February 26, 2014
Sean Taylor Murder Trials
A May trial date has been set for one of the remaining three suspects in the 2007 slaying of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor, who was fatally shot during a burglary at his South Florida home.
A judge set the May 27 date last Thursday for 26-year-old Jason Mitchell. Trial dates will be set later for 24-year-old Charles Wardlow and 22-year-old Timothy Brown. Who are all charged with first-degree murder.
They are accused of taking part in the burglary along with the alleged shooter, 23-year-old Eric Rivera Jr., and a fifth man who pleaded guilty. Rivera was sentenced last month to 57 years in prison on second-degree murder and armed burglary convictions. He denied shooting Taylor.