- Reviewing Scot McCloughan’s First Moves & the Road Ahead
- Redskins Release Barry Cofield, Stephen Bowen Save $9.7 Million
- Redskins Sign Defensive End Ricky Jean-Francois
- Top 5 Most Underrated Washington Redskins of All-Time
- Redskins Make Change to DeAngelo Hall’s Contract
- Sean Taylor Book “Going Full Speed” as Told by Pedro Taylor to Come out in Spring
Trial Date Set for Other Suspect in Death of Sean Taylor
- Updated: February 26, 2014
Sean Taylor Murder Trials
A May trial date has been set for one of the remaining three suspects in the 2007 slaying of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor, who was fatally shot during a burglary at his South Florida home.
A judge set the May 27 date last Thursday for 26-year-old Jason Mitchell. Trial dates will be set later for 24-year-old Charles Wardlow and 22-year-old Timothy Brown. Who are all charged with first-degree murder.
They are accused of taking part in the burglary along with the alleged shooter, 23-year-old Eric Rivera Jr., and a fifth man who pleaded guilty. Rivera was sentenced last month to 57 years in prison on second-degree murder and armed burglary convictions. He denied shooting Taylor.