- Interview With New Redskins Defensive Coordinator Joe Barry (VIDEO)
- State of the Redskins Roster: Who Stays, Who Goes?
- Washington Redskins Free Agents 2015
- Redskins, Jim Haslett Mutually Agree to Part Ways
- Redskins Opponents Set for 2015
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 17
- Redskins Place Trent Murphy on IR, Sign OL Rishaw Johnson
- Redskins Inactive List for Week 16
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 16
- Redskins Press Conferences: Robert Griffin III 12-16-2014
Trial Date Set for Other Suspect in Death of Sean Taylor
- Updated: February 26, 2014
Sean Taylor Murder Trials
A May trial date has been set for one of the remaining three suspects in the 2007 slaying of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor, who was fatally shot during a burglary at his South Florida home.
A judge set the May 27 date last Thursday for 26-year-old Jason Mitchell. Trial dates will be set later for 24-year-old Charles Wardlow and 22-year-old Timothy Brown. Who are all charged with first-degree murder.
They are accused of taking part in the burglary along with the alleged shooter, 23-year-old Eric Rivera Jr., and a fifth man who pleaded guilty. Rivera was sentenced last month to 57 years in prison on second-degree murder and armed burglary convictions. He denied shooting Taylor.