- Redskins Rookie WR Josh Doctson Q & A Interview (VIDEO)
- Jordan Reed Named Number 77, “NFL Top 100 of 2016” (VIDEO)
- Redskins Sign six of Seven Draft Picks
- Redskins Weekly News Roundup 5-10-2016
- Welcome to DC – 2016 Redskins Draft Class (VIDEO)
- Redskins Select LB/Safety Su’a Cravens with 53rd Pick
- Redskins Select WR Josh Doctson with the 22nd Pick
- Redskins 2016 Draft: HTTR4LIFE Mock Draft
- Redskins 2016 NFL Draft: Team Needs
- Redskins Take Care of Own on Quiet First Day of Free Agency
Trial Date Set for Other Suspect in Death of Sean Taylor
- Updated: February 26, 2014
Sean Taylor Murder Trials
A May trial date has been set for one of the remaining three suspects in the 2007 slaying of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor, who was fatally shot during a burglary at his South Florida home.
A judge set the May 27 date last Thursday for 26-year-old Jason Mitchell. Trial dates will be set later for 24-year-old Charles Wardlow and 22-year-old Timothy Brown. Who are all charged with first-degree murder.
They are accused of taking part in the burglary along with the alleged shooter, 23-year-old Eric Rivera Jr., and a fifth man who pleaded guilty. Rivera was sentenced last month to 57 years in prison on second-degree murder and armed burglary convictions. He denied shooting Taylor.