- Redskins Guard Dick Stanfel Named Finalist For Pro Football HOF
- State of The Redskins Heading Into Preseason Week 3
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Lions Preseason Week 2
- Niles Paul Dislocates Ankle
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Browns Preseason Week 1
- 66 Reasons Why Joe Jacoby Belongs in the Hall of Fame
- First Redskins Depth Chart Released 2015
- Redskins Rookie Tevin Mitchel Out for Season With Torn Labrum
- Scot McCloughan Press Conference 8-1-2015
- Bashaud Breeland Responds to his Critics
Trial Date Set for Other Suspect in Death of Sean Taylor
- Updated: February 26, 2014
Sean Taylor Murder Trials
A May trial date has been set for one of the remaining three suspects in the 2007 slaying of Washington Redskins star Sean Taylor, who was fatally shot during a burglary at his South Florida home.
A judge set the May 27 date last Thursday for 26-year-old Jason Mitchell. Trial dates will be set later for 24-year-old Charles Wardlow and 22-year-old Timothy Brown. Who are all charged with first-degree murder.
They are accused of taking part in the burglary along with the alleged shooter, 23-year-old Eric Rivera Jr., and a fifth man who pleaded guilty. Rivera was sentenced last month to 57 years in prison on second-degree murder and armed burglary convictions. He denied shooting Taylor.