- Redskins Inactive List for Week 16
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Eagles Week 16
- Redskins Press Conferences: Robert Griffin III 12-16-2014
- Redskins Place Colt McCoy on IR; Promote LB Jackson Jeffcoat
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 12-15-2014
- Jay Gruden: “This is Robert’s Team Right now Against the Eagles”
- Santana Moss: “I let my Emotions get the Best of me”
- RGIII: “That’s a Touchdown in Every Game I’ve Ever Seen”
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 12-12-2014
- Colt McCoy Cleared to Play, Will Start Sunday
Pierre Garcon Is Completely Recovered From Foot Injury
- Updated: September 4, 2013
Washington Redskins wide receiver Pierre Garcon said the toe that kept him out of 6 games and left him playing hurt much of the season has now fully healed.
Garcon will continue to experiment with different inserts to help support that second toe of his right foot, but he no longer is limited in any way.
“Foot’s good. Hundred percent,” Garcon said on Monday.
Last season he played portions of only three games in the first nine weeks after tearing ligaments in the toe week one against the Saints. Following the bye week Garcon returned after finding a way to play despite the foot injury, which made it impossible for him to sprint or change direction without pain. Garcon said early in the offseason that the toe was much improved, but still not completely better.
The Redskins had a 9-1 record in the regular season games in which he played. Garcon pulled in 44 catches for 633 yards and four touchdowns a season ago.
Although now pain free, Garcon said nothing will change about his goals or approach to the game.
“Same thing, nothing’s changed, really,” he said. “Still trying to make plays every time I touch the ball, trying to block downfield for my team, just move the ball downfield and score touchdowns, really. Always [excited], every time you get a chance to play football, really – especially in the NFL.”