- Washington Redskins 2018 Madden Ratings
- Redskins LB Trent Murphy Will Miss the Entire 2017 Season With Torn ACL/MCL
- Redskins Injury Report: RB Keith Marshall Tore Right Patellar Tendon, Out for Season
- Washington Redskins Sign DB Jeremiah McKinnon, Release DB Lou Young III
- Redskins Training Camp 2017: Recap Day 1 (Videos)
- Washington Redskins Release Linebacker Houston Bates, Sign Tight End E.J. Bibbs
- Jordan Reed one of Four Redskins to Start Training Camp on PUP List
- Washington Redskins DeAngelo Hall, Houston Bates Will Begin Camp on PUP List
- Redskins QB Kirk Cousins Will Play Another Season on the Franchise Tag
- Washington Redskins Showcase Security & Menu Changes at 2017 Taste of FedexField
Redskins Draft Jawan Jamison With the 228th Pick in the Seventh Round
- Updated: April 27, 2013
The two year starter broke out early in 2012, but an ankle injury appeared to hobble him down the stretch. Although he could have returned as the starter, Jamison felt it was best to take his talents to the NFL after accounting for a large part of Rutgers’ offense.
After redshirting in 2010, Jamison was a first year starter in 2011, accumulating 897 rushing yards and nine touchdowns on 231 carries. He added eight receptions for 62 yards. As a redshirt sophomore, Jamison added to his totals, rushing for 1,075 yards and four touchdowns on 255 carries. He dressed and played in every game, but there were multiple contests where Jamison was obviously limited by an injured ankle. He caught 28 passes for 323 yards and two touchdowns.
Incoming search terms:
- jawan jamison