- RGIII Will Drive NASCAR Pace Car at Richmond This Weekend
- Redskins Preseason Opponents Announced (2014)
- Redskins Agree to Deal With DeSean Jackson
- Redskins Sign Safety Ryan Clark
- Brian Orakpo Signs Redskins Franchise Tender
- Letter From Dan Snyder: Formation of Original Americans Foundation
- Redskins Mock Draft: 2014 (2nd Edition)
- RGIII: “I Think it’s Safe to say I Won’t be Wearing the Brace”
- Redskins Re-Sign Brandon Meriweather
- Doc Walker Performs Rivalry Baptism on Jason Hatcher (Video)
Redskins Draft Jawan Jamison With the 228th Pick in the Seventh Round
- Updated: April 27, 2013
The two year starter broke out early in 2012, but an ankle injury appeared to hobble him down the stretch. Although he could have returned as the starter, Jamison felt it was best to take his talents to the NFL after accounting for a large part of Rutgers’ offense.
After redshirting in 2010, Jamison was a first year starter in 2011, accumulating 897 rushing yards and nine touchdowns on 231 carries. He added eight receptions for 62 yards. As a redshirt sophomore, Jamison added to his totals, rushing for 1,075 yards and four touchdowns on 255 carries. He dressed and played in every game, but there were multiple contests where Jamison was obviously limited by an injured ankle. He caught 28 passes for 323 yards and two touchdowns.