- Redskins Free Agency: Rumors and Reports From the Day Before
- Washington Redskins Free Agency Preview (2014)
- With Perry Riley not Signed The Redskins have 2 Glaring Holes at ILB
- Redskins Cut 5 Players Including Adam Carriker and Sav Rocca
- Redskins use Franchise tag on Brian Orakpo
- Trial Date Set for Other Suspect in Death of Sean Taylor
- Redskins Press Conferences: Jay Gruden 2014 NFL Combine
- Redskins re-sign DeAngelo Hall to Four-Year Deal
- Redskins Mock Draft: 2014 (1st Edition)
- Eric Rivera Sentenced to 57 Years in Prison for Killing Sean Taylor
Redskins Draft Jawan Jamison With the 228th Pick in the Seventh Round
- Updated: April 27, 2013
The two year starter broke out early in 2012, but an ankle injury appeared to hobble him down the stretch. Although he could have returned as the starter, Jamison felt it was best to take his talents to the NFL after accounting for a large part of Rutgers’ offense.
After redshirting in 2010, Jamison was a first year starter in 2011, accumulating 897 rushing yards and nine touchdowns on 231 carries. He added eight receptions for 62 yards. As a redshirt sophomore, Jamison added to his totals, rushing for 1,075 yards and four touchdowns on 255 carries. He dressed and played in every game, but there were multiple contests where Jamison was obviously limited by an injured ankle. He caught 28 passes for 323 yards and two touchdowns.
Incoming search terms:
- nfl jamison jawan pictures