- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cardinals Week 13
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Cowboys Week 12
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Packers Week 11
- Redskins Legend Joe Jacoby Named Semifinalist for Hall of Fame
- Redskins Rookie WR Maurice Harris Ready to Contribute
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 11-16-2016
- Redskins Sign Dashaun Phillips to Practice Squad; Release Carlos Fields
- Kirk Cousins Most Recent Career Milestone Ranks High in Redskins History
- Redskins Press Conferences: Kirk Cousins 11-13-2016
- NRG Energy Pre-Game Report – Redskins vs Vikings Week 10
Redskins Draft Jawan Jamison With the 228th Pick in the Seventh Round
- Updated: April 27, 2013
The two year starter broke out early in 2012, but an ankle injury appeared to hobble him down the stretch. Although he could have returned as the starter, Jamison felt it was best to take his talents to the NFL after accounting for a large part of Rutgers’ offense.
After redshirting in 2010, Jamison was a first year starter in 2011, accumulating 897 rushing yards and nine touchdowns on 231 carries. He added eight receptions for 62 yards. As a redshirt sophomore, Jamison added to his totals, rushing for 1,075 yards and four touchdowns on 255 carries. He dressed and played in every game, but there were multiple contests where Jamison was obviously limited by an injured ankle. He caught 28 passes for 323 yards and two touchdowns.