- Washington Redskins DeAngelo Hall, Houston Bates Will Begin Camp on PUP List
- Redskins QB Kirk Cousins Will Play Another Season on the Franchise Tag
- Washington Redskins Showcase Security & Menu Changes at 2017 Taste of FedexField
- Redskins WR Terrelle Pryor is Working Like a Mad-Man This Offseason (Video)
- DeAngelo Hall Agrees to Restructure Contract With Washington Redskins
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Will Start on July 27
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects Safety Josh Harvey-Clemons at Pick 230
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects WR Robert Davis at Pick 209
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects Center Chase Roullier at Pick 199
- Redskins Draft 2017: Washington Selects TE Jeremy Sprinkle at Pick 154
Redskins Mock Draft: 2014 (1st Edition)
- Updated: February 6, 2014
Redskins Mock Draft
In the coming weeks we here at HTTR4LIFE.com are going to be doing a series of posts leading up to the NFL draft where we break down a different mock draft using this great mock draft tool provided by fanspeak.com. Each week the draft tool updates with the current “big board” which will almost certainly mean there will be differences in each mock we work on. The idea is once we complete the mock we will then breakdown each player taken. The draft tool (“On the Clock”) is open to the public for use and can be found by clicking here.
The full mock draft (including other teams picks) for this particular draft can be found here.
Pick 34) Second Round
Kouandjio is light on his feet, flexible, has broad shoulders and his arms are both long and strong. His weight is evenly distributed over his frame and he reportedly has just 16 percent body fat, an impressive number for any offensive lineman.
He is quick off the snap and has the lateral agility to slide left to right. Kouandjio uses his athleticism in pass protection well but he’s even more impressive as a run blocker, consistently out-quicking defenders to create lanes. Kouandjio relies on good placement, strong hands and an explosive jolt to turn and sustain defenders.
Perhaps most impressive is that Kouandjio plays at different speeds well. He shows very good patience in pass protection but can fire off the ball when needed. He possesses exciting quickness and mobility when blocking on the move, traits Coach Nick Saban and his staff took advantage of by asking the LT to pull and lead RBs, on occasion.
Pick 66) Third Round
Pick 98) Fourth Round
Pick 130) Fifth Round
Pick 162) Sixth Round
Pick 194) Seventh Round
Incoming search terms:
- redskins mock draft 2014
- redskins mock draft
- Redskins 7 Round Mock Draft
- 2014 redskins mock draft
- redskins mock draft 2014 7 rounds
- redskins 2014 mock draft
- hail redskins mock draft 2014