- Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-31-2014; Recap Day 7
- Redskins Release Courtney Bridget,Sign Jake McDonough; Recap Training Camp Day 6
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-30-2014
- Chris Cooley, Gary Clark and Mark Moseley Travel to Reservation for Football Camp
- Redskins Sign Everette Brown; Recap Training Camp Day 5
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-28-2014
- Redskins Release Brandon Jenkins; Recap Training Camp Day 4
- Redskins Press Conferences: Ryan Clark 7-27-2014
- Washington Redskins Training Camp Drills 7-27-2014
- Redskins Training Camp: Special Teams Preview
Redskins Mock Draft: 2014 (1st Edition)
- Updated: February 6, 2014
Redskins Mock Draft
In the coming weeks we here at HTTR4LIFE.com are going to be doing a series of posts leading up to the NFL draft where we break down a different mock draft using this great mock draft tool provided by fanspeak.com. Each week the draft tool updates with the current “big board” which will almost certainly mean there will be differences in each mock we work on. The idea is once we complete the mock we will then breakdown each player taken. The draft tool (“On the Clock”) is open to the public for use and can be found by clicking here.
The full mock draft (including other teams picks) for this particular draft can be found here.
Pick 34) Second Round
Kouandjio is light on his feet, flexible, has broad shoulders and his arms are both long and strong. His weight is evenly distributed over his frame and he reportedly has just 16 percent body fat, an impressive number for any offensive lineman.
He is quick off the snap and has the lateral agility to slide left to right. Kouandjio uses his athleticism in pass protection well but he’s even more impressive as a run blocker, consistently out-quicking defenders to create lanes. Kouandjio relies on good placement, strong hands and an explosive jolt to turn and sustain defenders.
Perhaps most impressive is that Kouandjio plays at different speeds well. He shows very good patience in pass protection but can fire off the ball when needed. He possesses exciting quickness and mobility when blocking on the move, traits Coach Nick Saban and his staff took advantage of by asking the LT to pull and lead RBs, on occasion.
Pick 66) Third Round
Pick 98) Fourth Round
Pick 130) Fifth Round
Pick 162) Sixth Round
Pick 194) Seventh Round
Incoming search terms:
- redskins mock draft 2014
- redskins mock draft
- Redskins 7 Round Mock Draft
- 2014 redskins mock draft
- redskins mock draft 2014 7 rounds
- redskins 2014 mock draft
- hail redskins mock draft 2014
- 2014 washington redskins mock draft
- washington redskins mock draft 2014
- hail redskins mock draft